Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Kid on the block

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Kid on the block

if i remember right you ^^^ have a pre 2000 car that has distributer where-as the newer cars dont and he couldnt really get a msd ignition system. also as far as i know there isnt a cam gear out for the new civics yet. im not really sure what fuel mods would make more power without any mods to support them like a new cam or something. all of which i dont think are made for his car yet. i still maintain basic bolt I/H/E would be the best bet for you
Old 05-02-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
User 061820 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Kid on the block

thanks guys, I've posted some stuff on other parts of the forums about my speakers and tail/head lights, and spoilers....sorry for the bump, also I'll post pics of my new ding in my car (neighbors fault, a woman.....wasn't used to my car being parked behind her driveway ....I really need to get the garage cleaned out)