Its Mah Car. 56k Take a nap. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2008   #1  
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough
Its Mah Car. 56k Take a nap.

hey guys, never got around to taking any good pics of my car so figured i would do it today since im bored lol. Anyway bought it back in november with 77k on the odo for $5200 from the honda dealer. Kind of a funny story, the first time i test drove it the lady was still signing the papers to trade it in for a new pilot! When i first got it it was absolutely disgusting. She had kids and the inside had nearly an inch (sadly im not being fecesious) of **** on the floor. The back seats were nasty as hell, there was a puddle of melted crayons in the center consol, as well as in the glove box (why do they call it a glove box? who actually keeps gloves in there?) and there was buildup in all sorts of cracks. NASTY!! Well after cleaning it for 40 days and nights i finally got it clean enough to call it my own. Sigh....... There was also a nasty *** dent in the rear quarter and a couple of car seat dents on the roof. But while i was inspecting it i found an absolutely AMAZING maintenance logue under the hood. Everything from spark plug changes to tires lol. Well here she is.

J Casanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #2  
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Its Mah Car. 56k Take a nap.

Inside looks really nice, must of had fun cleaning all that. I thought mine was bad having scratches on the windshield from the person living in a sandy area, but man I guess I was wrong. Paid double what you did tho with almost a third of the miles.
lxcivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #3  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with the painted hubcaps!
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #4  
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by armieo View Post
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with the painted hubcaps!
relax im getting my rims on next week
Old 01-07-2008   #5  
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

You need to find an EX dash.

Good job on the clean up, too bad we dont have any before pics. lol

I am also hating on the painted hubs.
Alpha 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #6  
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

I dig the painted hubs.
Jza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #7  
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

lol i keep gloves in the glove box
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #8  
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

I always thought it was glock box? Cause I keep my glock in there
Old 01-07-2008   #9  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha 5 View Post
You need to find an EX dash.

Good job on the clean up, too bad we dont have any before pics. lol

I am also hating on the painted hubs.
here is an anonymous artists "100 hrs in paint" re-creation of the day i brought it home. notice the wal mart steering wheel cover and matching shift **** that were sure to add at least 5 hp.

theres still **** in places i cant clean. its annoying as hell. ive take out the seats twice to clean but its still not as clean as i'de like.

*note* wow resizing your photos in cs2 sure does make a difference in the quality compared to the auto resize forced on photobucket.

Last edited by J Casanova; 01-07-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-07-2008   #10  
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

do you mean ex gauges? is there any differences in the dash?
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #11  
Jza
Registered!!

when you say, ****, do you mean, ****?
Old 01-07-2008   #12  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jza View Post
when you say, ****, do you mean, ****?
i mean nearly complete happy meals, unknown brown soquids, glitter, girly scented hand lotion, and did i mention ****? no real **** lol
Old 01-07-2008   #13  
Registered!!

also here is a better pic of the damage

Old 01-07-2008   #14  
Jza
Registered!!

Order some new carpeting, red JDM stuff, +10hp, don't bothering dynoing it though, dyno's are for ricers.
Old 01-07-2008   #15  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

i should of took a nap =/
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #16  
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Don't forget to lower it.
buckshizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #17  
Registered!!

Maple50175 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I still owe 7000 grand on my civic :_/ and i already have 160K
Maple50175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #18  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple50175 View Post
yeah I still owe 7000 grand on my civic :_/ and i already have 160K
OUCH! sorry to hear that. blue book on my car is like 8k but thats a fools price i couldnt get that much for it if the trunk was full of gold lol. still like to think i got a good deal though