Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough
What would you do?

So a few weeks ago two cars collided head on and parts of their cars hit mine and scratched and dented my car... nothing huge. but here's the damage on the other cars..

I took my car to a really honest auto body shop and they said its 1000 bucks to fix since its in the rear quartar panel. once i get that 1000 check would it even be worth fixing a little dent and scratch? It really isnt that noticeable, but i do get sad everytime i see it.
I could do a lot with a 1000 bucks... i was thinking getting a nice set of coilovers and a rear sway bar. OR HKS axle back and rock the CF hood and trunk... I tried thinking of other options, but that $1000 check really is extra cash i dont need. School is all set... no debt...

what would you guys do?

Old 12-30-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: What would you do?

id get some touch up paint for 5 dollars, and spend the rest on coilovers and exhaust
Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

maybe sit on it for a little while and see how bad the damage bothers you
Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

how bad are the dents? pay a dent guy 50 bucks to take the dent out, then get some touch up paint for the scratches. or if they aren't bad, a good detailer could probably make them very unnoticeable.
Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

POOOGI is an unknown quantity at this point

use for gas $$$? lol. id get the exhaust and maybe an intake if u wanted. K&N typhoon sounds great and helped a lil w/ gas mileage
Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

civicarina will become famous soon enoughcivicarina will become famous soon enough

hmmm .. Eibach and Tekico blue's ... Aem v2 and greddy Sp2
Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

civicarina will become famous soon enoughcivicarina will become famous soon enough

btw Do u have HID's ??? $140 at ur doorstep !!! :d
Old 12-30-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

post some pics of the damage. hard to say what i'd do without seeing how bad the car is.
Old 01-01-2008
Registered!!

FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough

Sorry I took forever to get back to this thread! The damage is very little, but i did take a look at it and it was more noticeable in the dark with a little lighting, but not so much in the sunlight.

i was thinking of dropping the money on megan or progress coilovers with a rear sway or rear upper bar. i think that would be the best bang for the buck.. even though i'd love to have a cf hood and trunk but i'll stick with the coilovers.
Old 01-01-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civicarina
btw Do u have HID's ??? $140 at ur doorstep !!! :d
140 bucks is a great deal!! but i already bought my friends used kit a few days ago. Dang.
Old 01-01-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

coilovers are a good idea. imo suspension makes the car more fun to drive. that damage is not very noticeable.
Old 01-01-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

shouldn't the guys who had the accident cover your ****?
Old 01-01-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HonCiv02
coilovers are a good idea. imo suspension makes the car more fun to drive. that damage is not very noticeable.
Heck yeah man. Especially if you drive 60 miles round trip through twisty canyon roads everyday to work and back

Originally Posted by Jza
shouldn't the guys who had the accident cover your ****?
The owner of the red pick up truck's insurance is covering it. His insurance will give me a check of whatever the cost of repair is. But instead of repairing it cause it's so small, i'll be placing an order on coilovers with the money
Old 01-01-2008
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

LOL do something creative with your g note and forget the that little dimple. like buy a big *** HDTV. or coilovers.
Old 01-01-2008
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Go to VEGAS and do 2 chicks at one time.
Old 01-01-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

oh man, Alpha knows how I roll.
Old 01-01-2008
Registered!!

briand17a2 has a spectacular aura aboutbriand17a2 has a spectacular aura about

coilovers. Perception of performance is key. Like driving a big armored gokart.

If you have any money left over from the coilovers, mount a 50cal topside.

Last edited by briand17a2; 01-02-2008 at 09:22 AM.