Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my s2k was run over by drunk driver

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough
my s2k was run over by drunk driver

Ok so I was at Farahs to get a couple of drinks showing a new guy to my squadron around, and we were having a pretty good night. When this guy comes in asking who owned a yellow car. I got scared and immediately ran outside. Well some kid that just turned 21 in July had gotten drunk there at Farahs and back into my car. Like up onto my hood. You'll see the pics. Anyways the guy had left and I call the cops. They said they can't do anything because it was on private property. Well whataburger had film of everything. The guy that wittnessed it had the guys liscence plate. Well the guy comes back saying he didn't do it. Well after I told him about the cameras at whataburger and the witness he said it wasn't me but I will give you my info. He stayed there and had like 5 more drinks. So he was already drunk and got drunker. So when he left there were cops sitting across the street because they heard about everything. Well they pulled him over and I'm pretty sure he has a dui and progressive is being very co-operative with everything. Anyways here are the pics.

Old 12-16-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: my s2k was run over by drunk driver

ouch.....
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

****! that's nuts. glad to hear your insurance is handling it well though. hopefully there is no damage to your core support and a body shop can fix that stuff really fast and have you back on the road!
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

oh and for the record this is the first time i've ever seen pics of an s2k with any body damage.
Old 12-16-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Ouch. I'm glad he got caught for hurting your baby. Serves his dumb *** right.
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

Spikez1222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beadebaserr
oh and for the record this is the first time i've ever seen pics of an s2k with any body damage.
Same here... that's pretty bad, no frame damage?
Old 12-16-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

what the hell was he driving, looks like a pickup, that sucks bro, hate to see a good thing suffer like that
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough

he was driving a f-150 with a 3 inch lift and a tow hitch. Don't know about the frame damage yet.
Old 12-16-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

i figured, that sucks dude, at least his ins comapny will pay for it
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

stupid stuff like that, i think your ins co should make you pay out of pocket...

hope everything gets taken care of and you're back on the road soon. i hate to see an s2k in such bad shape :*(
Old 12-16-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

sonofabitch
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough

its a good think your ins is being cooperative about this bc you have no idea how much dammage that is. just that headlight is gonna cost you upwards of 1200.

so this seems like a good thread to share some pics that happened a few years ago in my appartment complex here at school. some marine(see license plate) was running from the cops and thought that pulling into an apt complex was the best way out. well, he didnt get out, but did some sweet urban 4wheeling

and finally, my roommate giving his seal of approval
Old 12-16-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wow wtf is wrong with some people. btw, make sure they replace both headlamps. just replacing one, it will not match the other. both color and beam will be different. make sure you get brand new pair of both with new bulbs for each as well.
Old 12-16-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

wish i could get those projectors off of you.
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

damn. glad to see you weren't in the car. I guy in an em2 around my house got killed a couple weeks ago cause some drunk guy crossed into opposing traffic and drove up his hood and onto his car.
Old 12-16-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

that really sucks. i know how it feels. i got hit a few days ago. im gonna drop it off at the shop tomorrow and beat the hell out of a rental for a couple weeks
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough

damnz, well look at the bright side, you'll be getting everything replace with new front bumper, hood, headlights and etc. lol
Old 12-16-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

well im not sure how bad the internal damage is but from the looks of it i think it can be repaired good luck
Old 12-16-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

if the other headlight was damaged you could get 2 new ones through insurance, ask the shop for the old ones back and sell the projectors for someones retrofit...sucks either way GL with getting it fixed
Old 12-17-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Thats too bad.

You dont have to worry about the frame- its totaly fine.

So you back that thing in huh? I would too.
Old 12-17-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I was thinking the same thing, about backing it in.
Anyway, I know how you feel, I was a victim of a hit and run once. The difference was there was no witnesses and my insurance had to fix it.

I hope all is fixed and you are happy with the work.
Old 12-17-2007
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about

thats sucks man, atleast they found the driver and how retarded is the guy for coming back, atleast he got a dui for being a complete dumbass
Old 12-17-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

ouch....hope he gets jail time..seriously no one got hurt this time...
Old 12-17-2007
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

DAMN that sucks!! I'm glad the insurance company isn't screwing you over. Get that baby fixed up and sell me the headlights!!!
Old 12-17-2007
Registered!!

So here is whats up. I talked to progressive and they said they are covering this and dropping the kids insurance after my car is fixed. They got me into a rental car. Its a 07 mazda 3. Not to bad. It makes me miss my old mazdaspeed 3.
Old 12-17-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

wow thats crazy
Old 12-18-2007
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough

damn that sucks... to know your car was damaged and it wasn't even your fault. And that kid is dumb, why would you deny everything when you know you got caught LOL...
Old 12-19-2007
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point

eee, I could only imagine seeing my S like that... sorry for the unfortunate event...
Old 12-20-2007
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light

yea man sorry about your luck! Look at it this way one step closer to getting rid of stock and going moded!
Old 12-20-2007
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about

that sucks dude! i f*cken hate drunk drivers, and progressive is awesome!

Quick Reply: my s2k was run over by drunk driver