Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Parting Ways

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xcrxss is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Parting Ways

You guys, I love my 7th gen, my first car, and it sucks to sell it..but I can finally afford an 08' Si so I have to go for it. I just put it in the order yesterday.

08 Coupe Si
Taffy White
Navi/High performance tires
18'' HFP Rims
Fogs

I'll post pics when I finally get it, they're saying 3-4 months due to it being rare and Honda shafting them.
Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about
Re: Parting Ways

that's sweet man. i want the sedan. cant afford that yet.
Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

what are your plans for the Si (before or after warranty, just plans in general)? should be nice and i can't wait to see pics. i haven't seen to many white ones.
Old 12-05-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

have fun with the new car! looks like it already has some nice rims
Old 12-05-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

arnt u that kid that was bout to go to college and was debating on getting a new si?

hahah good choice though...hope it works for the best
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

good luck.. selling anything off ur old vic?
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
arnt u that kid that was bout to go to college and was debating on getting a new si?

hahah good choice though...hope it works for the best

Haha, yes, I was that kid. But its def affordable. I'm asking 13-14K for my car which, yes I know is more then I should prolly be asking but, I live in a small town and have probably the nicest car next to this STI a kid has, so I'm lucky there (I've already have 4 really interested.) Its an 03' with 57,000 miles. But it looks brand new. So yeah, I put the order in..it goes out December 13th and I can't wait. But now I feel like bad luck is chasing me. Yesterday I'm heading to DE and a truck spins out into my lane, I have to lock my brakes and go around him..then tonight I see a black cat. Haha, I've never been supersticious or however you spell it..but I'm getting weirded out.
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by speedricerx
good luck.. selling anything off ur old vic?
Nah, sorry.
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HonCiv02
what are your plans for the Si (before or after warranty, just plans in general)? should be nice and i can't wait to see pics. i haven't seen to many white ones.

Uh, tint 5% all the way around (I got the "medical" excuse ) Uhhh, Cold Air, Buddy Club 2 Racing Headers, GReddy EVO2, Reflash.
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Xhondatech is an unknown quantity at this point

uh dude i highly highly.. highly advise u not to get the 18" rims.. the car rides like total **** man.. but thats just my opinion.. it rides so much better with the 17s cuz the suspension is so stiff.. plus your probably spending like 2 grand on those rims and tires.. u scratch um once youll be pissed!!!!.. but hey man go with wut u like..
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Xhondatech is an unknown quantity at this point

and i see u live in jersey.. u want your fogs put in.. dude.. ill do it for 150 bucks
Old 12-07-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Xhondatech
and i see u live in jersey.. u want your fogs put in.. dude.. ill do it for 150 bucks
****, I woulda said yes depending on your location..but the orders been done.

Originally Posted by Xhondatech
uh dude i highly highly.. highly advise u not to get the 18" rims.. the car rides like total **** man.. but thats just my opinion.. it rides so much better with the 17s cuz the suspension is so stiff.. plus your probably spending like 2 grand on those rims and tires.. u scratch um once youll be pissed!!!!.. but hey man go with wut u like..
Yeah, but my car rides like **** now because I have 18s on there..it can't get THAT much worse. And rims are rims, I expect little ****. Other then that I've never had a problem..I don't even get close to the curb, haha I damn near park in the middle of the street.