Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I love a clean car

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough
I love a clean car

..don't you?

The 5-0 flicker gotta watch out!

I havent cleaned my car in a very long time and i am VERY pleased with how it turned out with all the info on car care products i have found on this site.

- Meguiars NXT wash
- Mothers Polish
- Meguiars Tech wax
- No Touch Wet n Protect tire shine (a little sloppy, but best stuff ever. no browning or cracking)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by FiveOhFlickr; 11-28-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

kuNhoHan will become famous soon enough
Re: I love a clean car

lookin good
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Looks great. Just gave mine a wax and she turned out pretty damn well too.
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

fogs look out of place, not feelin the amber. but hey thats why its your car. i wish i new whether or not it was going to rain here. here in san jose, its the middle of nov and i dont remember the last time it rained, but its always cloudy. looks nice tho!
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys! Last night my parents reminded me to move my car so the sprinklers dont run all over it in the morning... and i thought that i could wake up before they came on. and. i failed.... dsfj;fksldjkldsfjsdk;klsdj;

Hey guys, the only way i can make my paint all smooooooth and slick is if i just claybar, polish, and wax it. a week or two later when i just wash it, no wax or anything else, it feels really rough! My uncle never waxes his ep3 and it feels just as smooth as mine when i polish and wax. Is there different paint quality from a civic VP (dx) and any other civic?
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough

Looks good man. Did you buy the car used? Cause when I got mine the person who had it before me must have had it near a beach cause the windshield is all scratched from the wipers like sand was on it. My paint isn't the smoothest either but its usually smooth for about a month, depending on the weather, after I wax it.
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lxcivic2k1
Looks good man. Did you buy the car used? Cause when I got mine the person who had it before me must have had it near a beach cause the windshield is all scratched from the wipers like sand was on it. My paint isn't the smoothest either but its usually smooth for about a month, depending on the weather, after I wax it.
I got it brand new. Funny thing is, when i took it to the body shop last year to get some dings out, the guys that worked there asked if anybody else worked on this car before or if it's been in any accidents. No accidents.. no other body work done.. they asked that because they pointed out that the passenger door was SLIGHTLY, very slightly a different shade of SSM. And now that they pointed it out, it sticks out a bit more in person. Also the passenger door is not smooth. Even after a good clay, polish and wax. Its just horrible. I wonder why this is... But thanks man!
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

looks good, i think the amber fogs look sweet.
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

RedHonda00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!! very clean, congrats
Old 11-27-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

the passenger door looks WAAY OFF. You're screwed. jk
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

don't feel bad about your door, my entire front end hardly matches.
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody clipped me in the passenger rear quarter panel (in the parking lot so no insurance) and the body shop guy didn't quite match up the color so my bumper is slightly darker. That bugs the living crap out of me. I'm just waiting for somebody to rear end me so I can get that **** fixed. Your door looks okay through.
Old 11-27-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

time for some side skirts.. looks nice n clean..
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough

not bad but not clean imo
Old 11-28-2007
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

Looks Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 11-28-2007
Registered!!

WOO i just got off work and didnt think anyone would reply in this thread!

Originally Posted by beadebaserr
looks good, i think the amber fogs look sweet.
Thank you =] That and my spoiler are the only things I will buy off ebay

Originally Posted by RedHonda00
Wow!! very clean, congrats
Thanks! is that an EK you drive? If so, i absolutely love ek's. mmm.

Originally Posted by armieo
the passenger door looks WAAY OFF. You're screwed. jk
Haha you got me there for a second..

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Somebody clipped me in the passenger rear quarter panel (in the parking lot so no insurance) and the body shop guy didn't quite match up the color so my bumper is slightly darker. That bugs the living crap out of me. I'm just waiting for somebody to rear end me so I can get that **** fixed. Your door looks okay through.
Dude that sucks. Is there any way you can take it back to him and have him fix it? That would seriously bug the crap out of me too!

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
time for some side skirts.. looks nice n clean..
Exactly what i was thinking. HFP skirts would be nice. But i'm not really picky on that. I just want a good deal!

Originally Posted by rjngo
not bad but not clean imo
Thanks man. But what do you mean on clean? Like clean cool/nice car? Or clean sparkley shiny car? Sorry that just threw me off a little.

Originally Posted by popee
Looks Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
WOOO thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

M_Mullins will become famous soon enough

Very nice - you can almost see your face in that thing!!