My Civic - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2007   #1  
Registered!!

Coors Light is an unknown quantity at this point
My Civic

Here are a few pics of my civic since im new and just uploaded them. Tell me what you think.

Last edited by Coors Light; 11-15-2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Added picture
Coors Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #2  
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Civic

Welcome to the forum. Car looks pretty good. You should get some tint. What's your suspension setup?
lordhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #3  
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I am anti-thumbnail.

Not feelin' the Orange County Chopper rearview personally. I imagine that thing would do a number on a your brainpan in an accident. Welcome to the site. What plans do you have for the car?

Last edited by speedfoos; 11-15-2007 at 04:30 PM.
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #4  
Registered!!

mike21190 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good man. i would get some tints like lord said
mike21190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #5  
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfoos View Post
Not feelin' the Orange County Chopper rearview personally. I imagine that thing would do a number on a your brainpan in an accident.
HAHAHA... I didn't even notice the mirror. He might wear a helmet?
Old 11-15-2007   #6  
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light

yea car looks good..put that mirror on the first harley you find..other than that looks good
01civicriderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #7  
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

love the indash i want one very much
ultimatetuner10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #8  
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

looks good, i really like white.
HonCiv02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #9  
Registered!!

Coors Light is an unknown quantity at this point

The only reason i have that on there is i put it on just to see what it'd look like (the mirror) and stepped on the OEM mirror and cracked the glass...so im stuck with it for a bit.

As for the tint- its being put on this weekend. 35% Windshield strip, 35% front windows, and all 20% sides and rear (Missouri legal).

The 19's are about a size too big (well they are growing on me) and a little more offset would of been nice, but they handle like a dream and look great. My suspension is stock right now, as i only have about an inch before i would hit tire. The wheels are actually a few pounds lighter than my stockers, and brakes work excellent, if not better. No rubbing or anything.

I would like to add maybe a subtle body kit (any suggestions ? for good quality but nothing too outrageous) or some (about 1" MAX) drop springs and front and back lip kits, maybe a small wing (suggestions?) and a cf hood (worth it? mainly for looks).

Kicker system sounds great, i was suprised by the SQ, as I mostly listen to metal/hard rock/classics. Double bass sounds wicked in your chest. I highly recommend the Dynamat Xtreme or FatMat for any system.

Its my daily, I used to be into slammed trucks, but cant beat the Vtec with 40 MPG!!!

Last edited by Coors Light; 11-15-2007 at 09:56 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Coors Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007   #10  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coors Light View Post
but cant beat the Vtec with 40 MPG!!!
Or the 127 BHP on a good day!
Old 11-16-2007   #11  
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^ 20 more then what I'm getting to the wheels with mods.

Welcome to the site bro. Looking good.

Why dont you link your sig image to your band's myspace? I used to have my myspace on here, but its since been delted by myself for some reason or another.
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote