Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pics of my filthbox, now with 100% more EDM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Pics of my filthbox, now with 100% more EDM!!!

Lowered on Jic flt-a2, dont care if ya like it or not.

Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice
Re: Pics of my filthbox, now with 100% more EDM!!!

Nice man. I really like it!
Old 11-11-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

nice with the 5 lug conversion...car looks real good
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice ride! Are the cusco bars just side bars, or is it a full cage? And were did you get them?
Also not to be a downer but what would happen if your side airbag went off with those bars.
but cool ride it looks like you put a lot of work into it.
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

very nice civic. i have always been able to see glimpses of it, never full shots. looks awesome.
Old 11-11-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

looks nice, but what front lip is that
Old 11-11-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

spoon
Old 11-11-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

ahh, didnt know spoon made anything for our cars
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

ArjoonKumar will become famous soon enough

nice, i especially like the rims with the honda center cap
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

seadoo2006 will become famous soon enough

Nice ride....

where did you get the tweeter panels by the mirrors, btw....
Old 11-11-2007
Life is better with 5lug

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
ahh, didnt know spoon made anything for our cars
replica....sail panels r from the ex with audiobahn covers
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

i like it...very clean!
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

CIVIC X3 is on a distinguished road

very clean car, but for some reason i dont tink those rims flow wit the car.. but gotta love the 5 lug conversion and seats.
Old 11-14-2007
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light

hotness..looks good. Auto is cool in my book, i get tired of driving a stick..i'm sure everyone else does to..they just dont wanna admit it..kinda like hooking up with a fat girl when your drunk
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough

love the cusco b pillars mang.....looks clean
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 01civicriderex
hotness..looks good. Auto is cool in my book, i get tired of driving a stick..i'm sure everyone else does to..they just dont wanna admit it..kinda like hooking up with a fat girl when your drunk
that is awesome haha

and the car, looks great! love it. hows the engine bay tho? live up to the outside of the car? would like to see picks
Old 11-14-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

looks hot. you still got that relay we spoke about?
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

Damnt_man03 is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice . everything flows together, i juss had a couple of questions for you though.. where do you get the folding mirrors from ? cuz i cant find them anywhere i'm from NJ. and also the 5 lug where you take it off a ep3 or rsx whole disc conversion?
Old 11-14-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good. I want your tails.
Old 11-14-2007
Life is better with 5lug

Originally Posted by mugenman
looks hot. you still got that relay we spoke about?
Still here bro...I havent forgot, been reel busy.

Thx for all comments good or bad. New wheels commin this week....woot!!
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

so you wanna tell us where you got the cusco b pillar bars car looks good. definitely more pics when you get the new rims man.
Old 11-14-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

i understand perhaps after all the hussle and bussle of the holidays? lol i know things will be chill for me by then
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

manual like hooking up with a fat chick when your drunk.... Manual is like being with the most sexually open chick in the world and you can still f her slowly when you want, but the rest of the time its wild sex. Auto is like being sex slave to a lazy retarded woman.
Old 11-14-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

sim's bars look nice... and th e mirrors.... i hope youre selling them soon... i want them...
Old 11-14-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

you dont need mirrors youll never be as cool as the power folding mirror doods lol haha i love messing with ya burke
Old 11-15-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

love the car, but the AUTO factor kills it for the sportiness for me at least. but on the ride looks nice
Old 11-15-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wheelspinLX
manual like hooking up with a fat chick when your drunk.... Manual is like being with the most sexually open chick in the world and you can still f her slowly when you want, but the rest of the time its wild sex. Auto is like being sex slave to a lazy retarded woman.