Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

winter mode 2008

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeLowMe is an unknown quantity at this point
winter mode 2008

Last edited by BeLowMe; 11-09-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-09-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: winter mode 2008

damn I've never seen your car.. wow! that's in 'winter mode'?? .. interested to see what your SUMMER wheels look like hah
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough

hmm that top pic makes your car look like a little fatty. looks sick tho, really really diggin the red on white theme
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

nice ride man. looks really clean, really like the theme. are those sidemarkers on the bumper?

nice pics btw.
Old 11-09-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

you lie!!! looks hot but being in canada, i dont think its your winter mode...
Old 11-09-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

**** is hott, got any more pics?
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by IrockCivics
**** is hott, got any more pics?
yea i got a couple more, go back to the first post

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
damn I've never seen your car.. wow! that's in 'winter mode'?? .. interested to see what your SUMMER wheels look like hah
by the number of post u have , i doubt u never saw my car before, ive havent been on the site for the entire summer though

Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm
hmm that top pic makes your car look like a little fatty. looks sick tho, really really diggin the red on white theme
haha just the way i like them, no but seriously its because of my wide angle lens

Originally Posted by HonCiv02
nice ride man. looks really clean, really like the theme. are those sidemarkers on the bumper?
nice pics btw.
yea side marker on the bumper due to some illegal light **** 3 years ago, yea got to take them out after this winter when ill get my bumper repainted

Originally Posted by ultimatetuner10
you lie!!! looks hot but being in canada, i dont think its your winter mode...
haha yea winter gets pretty rough here in canada, this is my 4th lip
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

enjoitofer is an unknown quantity at this point

holly.. sick car man
Old 11-09-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

yea is that the oem grill? what red H emblem is that.. whered u pull that from and howd u get it on there?
Old 11-09-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Holy red on white batman!

Car looks real good bro.

What kind of camera/lens/type of lighting are you using...i dont know whats better...the car or the photo skillzzz. lol
Old 11-09-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

You by chance have any interior shots?
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

DAMN belowme still looking sick!! you still got the bronze rims? i think those red ones look alot better!!!
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

CLEANNN! good job
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
yea is that the oem grill? what red H emblem is that.. whered u pull that from and howd u get it on there?
yea its the oem grill with the front h is from a dc5 i just took the h of the housing and cut the pins, the rear is from an ep3

Originally Posted by spoonEM
Holy red on white batman!
Car looks real good bro.
What kind of camera/lens/type of lighting are you using...i dont know whats better...the car or the photo skillzzz. lol
thanks man, im using a canon 20d and a canon 350d with a couple of lenses, 10-22mm, 24-70mm, as for interior shots i dont have any yet, but im sure going to take some cause i just got red rear seats and red door panels

Originally Posted by filipinop1405
DAMN belowme still looking sick!! you still got the bronze rims? i think those red ones look alot better!!!
thanks bro, i still have the bronze rims but the colors are fading out so during winter ill get them painted white maybe with a red little lip

Last edited by BeLowMe; 11-09-2007 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

damn nice nice..love the color
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

always liked ur car...

your winter mode is hotter than my summer mode....
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

KCblackVP will become famous soon enoughKCblackVP will become famous soon enough

That car is amazing. Good job man! Just curious, whats your wheel and tire set up? offset, wheel size, tire size?
Old 11-12-2007
Registered!!

Ti71 is an unknown quantity at this point

24-70mm.... .:drools:.

Second photo looks very nice
Old 11-12-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by KCblackVP
That car is amazing. Good job man! Just curious, whats your wheel and tire set up? offset, wheel size, tire size?
thanks man, the wheels are the rota D2 16*7.0 40 offset and the tires are falken azenis 215/45/16
Old 11-12-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

shows just how badly i need to colormatch my lip
Old 11-12-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

Is that TR lip made for our cars? Looks kinda funky, just want to see if it was from another year or not.

But i love it, nuff said.
Old 11-14-2007
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about

Came browsing - as I'm bored and don't want to fall asleep (yes I know its 8am )

Nice "winter" mode Vis. So you lost the cf parts (h&t) only or are those another set of wheels (because I thought you had more spokes than that before).. nice hint of red matching interior too.

Though interesting b lip, broke the mugen?

Seems you've been busy on the modding front, unlike me - who's been consumed with other things. Heck I don't even have to take off my hood - as I never changed it
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about

What is your suspension setup? Ride looks sick btw!!!!
Old 11-14-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

man im gonna have to go to wintermode too prolly this weekend. Its a real sad day except my car doesnt look anything near as nice as yours. Im actually takin my lip kit off for the winter too. Its prolly worth it. Ur car is awesome
Old 11-16-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Mralbino
Is that TR lip made for our cars? Looks kinda funky, just want to see if it was from another year or not.

But i love it, nuff said.
yea its a type-r lip, and hopefully made for our cars, thats what the little sticker said and btw u have one clean *** ssm civic

Originally Posted by Karumba
Came browsing - as I'm bored and don't want to fall asleep (yes I know its 8am )

Nice "winter" mode Vis. So you lost the cf parts (h&t) only or are those another set of wheels (because I thought you had more spokes than that before).. nice hint of red matching interior too.

Though interesting b lip, broke the mugen?

Seems you've been busy on the modding front, unlike me - who's been consumed with other things. Heck I don't even have to take off my hood - as I never changed it
hey karim its been a long time,
i still have all my carbon parts, i took them off for winter.

Mugen lip?!.... dude i broke that one last winter, i have a seibon carbon fiber lip for the summer, i just bought that type-r lip for winter,<---painted it myself

its a hassled taking all the parts off every winter, especially the carbon trunk with the latch then realigning the hood
yea i told myself i would stop modding it but cant hold myself back

Originally Posted by CivicFreak03
What is your suspension setup? Ride looks sick btw!!!!
thanks, i ride on b+g full coilovers
Old 11-16-2007
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough

i thought i was the only em2 that rolled on d2's. lookin sharp bro!
Old 11-17-2007
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BeLowMe
hey karim its been a long time,
i still have all my carbon parts, i took them off for winter.

Mugen lip?!.... dude i broke that one last winter, i have a seibon carbon fiber lip for the summer, i just bought that type-r lip for winter,<---painted it myself

its a hassled taking all the parts off every winter, especially the carbon trunk with the latch then realigning the hood
yea i told myself i would stop modding it but cant hold myself back
You knew you couldn't stop anyways

But yeah.. I don't know why I had mugen stuck on my brain - probably cause its fried anyways. Fack I need some time off... anyways..

Did you get new wheels or are those the actual ones you bought at the beginning of the summer? As well, never actually saw pics - just the one shop you did with the GT3s, but well, those don't look like GT3s in the pictures now..

You feel bad for swapping parts.. I feel bad for letting them collect dust in the garage all summer :-/ Though at least you are ready for winter, fack I can't even drive properly in the last few rainfalls (tires have no traction whatsoever).. Eventually I'll get changed over - can't wait to rock the steelies
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

Kwheels is an unknown quantity at this point

sick car man...i hear ya on the canadian winter..my car is going in my garage lol
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

dafynesplaya is an unknown quantity at this point

wow...so clean..real nice man..
its quebec too..
i never seen your car tho..i live in montreal....