Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Giving the baby a wash - Speedfoos-style!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Giving the baby a wash - Speedfoos-style!!

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Re: Giving the baby a wash - Speedfoos-style!!

lookin good. now go and get some xenons in
Old 10-14-2007

LOL - I still have to do a BO on these first!
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

tis true

what type of cleaning materials did you use? Ive recently been a convert to turtle wax products. Their liquid wax, polish, and finish REALLY works great.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

mad dogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Giving the baby a wash - Speedfoos-style!!

I normally use meir polish better than autoglym cleaning cars is my part time job, how do i put my piks on, i new at this only just joined please help.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P12-10-07_17.34.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	72853  
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone is doing the SS Vacume lines now.....
Old 10-14-2007

All the more reason for me to stay with blue silicone Chris! The SS lines you see are for evap, turbo water, and the little oil feed one.

Mad dogg, just go to Imageshack and set up a free account. Once you get them hosted there, you just nest them in IMG tags with brackets. Do a "Quote" on my first post here to look at the code to see what I'm talking about.

George, as crappy as my bodywork is on the passenger side, I never wax my car. I just use Coral Blue car wash, Simple Green and that Turtle Wax protectant spray (neon green bottle) for the wheels and engine bay. In fact I left my clear coat as a matte finish to help my crappy body work!
Old 10-14-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

nice i bet people are surprised when they hear a turbo. looks like a normal clean car.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

Wow loving the car, and the engine bay, looks really nice. yeah based on the outside, wouldnt have guessed it was turboed. i want mine like that, i have an 03 lx sedan. i want to turbo it, but wont be for awhile, short on the cash.
Old 10-14-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

looks good but those sidemarkers are mount too close to the end of the fender
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

perfection Clint, love the rims, i want those so bad for my nhbp em2, would look so good, im jealous Clint, its just what i want from my car
Old 10-14-2007

@1syk - Yeah I know, I just eyeballed it on one side, measured my little template and duplicated it on the other side. The fenders will be replaced when I get back to states - Z3 fenders FTMF.....L - so I'll measure them properly this time around before I hack into them.

Gear and mexi - that's the exact look I'm going for. Which is why I painted the CF hood, FMIC, went back to stock heads and tails - well tails are UKDM - and will be ditching that pillar pod is favor of an integrated setup in the center console. Sleeper is the way to go for me. I don't even get looks going through town anymore unless I pop the BOV. Just the way I like it!
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

so how is it having left side drive over there??
Old 10-14-2007

What rims are on yours now Adam? I don't remember.

Oh wait, just went through your threads you want these for Momma's right? I'm getting rid of them in the spring, probably for really cheap as they will need to be re-cleared (don't use that purple bottle Castrol degreaser...) and the rubber is guaranteed to be gone by that point !

If you and Momma are still around, we'll talk, sound good?
Old 10-14-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

How strange Clint I also washed my car today because we had a rain storm here on sat. I also waxed my car with Zymol.
Yesterday I installed my H&R springs and SPC camber kit.
Your car looks great and I'm glad you ditched those lame projectors.
I think I'll make a thread to show of my ride.
Old 10-14-2007

Well, I wish I was as good about washing the car as I normally am Richard. Although I guess it has only been a week since I last scrubbed her down. Yeah, I'm glad the projectors are gone too. I like the stockers so much better. I don't even know if I'm going to BO them or not. I'm kind of happy with the way the car is now.

Glad you finally got your drop in! Two 4x4s in your driveway is just overkill man!
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by speedfoos
What rims are on yours now Adam? I don't remember.

Oh wait, just went through your threads you want these for Momma's right? I'm getting rid of them in the spring, probably for really cheap as they will need to be re-cleared (don't use that purple bottle Castrol degreaser...) and the rubber is guaranteed to be gone by that point !

If you and Momma are still around, we'll talk, sound good?
i can work with that, shes been lookin for rims, and doesnt want to spend a lot, so that would b perfect, ur such a cool guy Clint, but silly for puttin it on stands to wash.... silly boy... haha, i would to if i didnt have a lift at work
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by speedfoos
looks like you got jacked for your rims
Old 10-14-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

^^^ that picture makes me chuckle..

ur car is such a stocker from the outside..lol. hey have u thought about painting that c pillar? black liek the rest of ur dash and stuff?
Old 10-14-2007

Well, the other stock C-pillar is grey, just a little darker than this one, but that's not a bad idea Jose. Honestly, I'll probably just leave it until I make a different gauge panel for the center console area.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

Car is looking NIce..... how's the trubo treating you..
Old 10-14-2007

She's a fickle bitch, that's for sure!! I replaced my 3rd HG yesterday, but that's my own fault and not the turbo's. I love it though. I make every excuse I can just to drive it. Best mod ever. Period.
Old 10-14-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

A small OEM spoiler would make your car complete, but that's just me.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

LOL gotta spend time with the car.. hopefully down the road... i might turbo up my civic or jus do a k20 swap.. but good to hear your loving ur car.
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

hey Clint, whenever u leave and come back to the states, can i buy one of ur plates off of ya, id like to have one
Old 10-14-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

man I wish I had money for a turbo. UK plates are sick greeen01civic4d, I wish I could put them on my car.
Old 10-14-2007

Yeah Jeff, I've been keeping my eye out for a factory spoiler, but I'm in no hurry to get one.

Check your PM Adam.
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

Thanks Clint, quick response, what time is it there anyway
Old 10-14-2007

11pm. I'm going to bed now.
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

aight, night man, thanks for everything, have dreams of boostin and runnin a 13 on the track... haha

Quick Reply: Giving the baby a wash - Speedfoos-style!!