Just some thoughts to tell you where i'm comin from - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2007   #1
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light
Just some thoughts to tell you where i'm comin from

Wow it seems like yesterday that me and my friends were sittin around lookin at the newest mini truckin with a roll of paper towls beside us for easy clean up. Back then in our minds thats the only vehicle there was, a bagged s10 haha. But we finally grew up and retired the big suicidedoors.com poster in our rooms and saw that there was a whole new world. Every since i sold my x00 xtreme back in november and got my honda, there hasnt been a day i haven't cussed or kicked it. When i first saw it, it was all i wanted to do was look at it, kinda like the ten year old kid sneaking into his dads room to look at ****. Anyways now days i find my needs changing, like living in kentucky driving 4x4 truck on 33 or something and yes i do wear my boots to college drivng my honda with a dip of grizzly in my mouth, but thats besides the point. What i'm trying to say is once you drive a honda you'll prolly own another one before you die. I'm trying to sell mine now but it wont be long before i get another. No matter how much trouble you have out of one there is nothing like getting in it hearing that annoying *** door chirp, trying to put it in gear if it goes half of the time, and starting it up (for you boosted vics it may take a while) and driving off on a cold morning with the heat feeling like a/c and it running like a pregant horse with herpes.

Oh yeah why do accord guys think there all that and then some?
01civicriderex is offline   Reply With Quote