Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Whose Em2 is this ???

Old 10-08-2007
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice
Whose Em2 is this ???

Guys I found this picture even before i bought my car ... And today i caught a glimpse of it again in my documents ... Can someone please tell me which company worked on this EM2 ? Or who the heck came up wid it ?

any kind of specs would be amazing !!!

Old 10-08-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Re: Whose Em2 is this ???

It was made by Team Photoshop
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

ummm it looks photoshopped to me...
Old 10-08-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL - it's a chop Mani!

I can't remember who did the PS work, but I've got a ton of them just like it.

Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

dammmmmmm those are sickkkkkkkkkkk speedfoos
Old 10-08-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Hold ur horses guys !!!

Look at the pics foos sent in ... the original pic in the little corner is present and the chopped one is exactly the same way ... the angles and views and stuff ... not even mirrored !

But look at the pic i posted ... the one in the little corner has a completely different angle and background and stuff ..

Plus fooos pics feel photochopped ... u can tell but seriously take a close look at the pic i posted ...

Im not arguing ... im just confused !
Old 10-08-2007
Banned

ahh never mind ... i think it is a CHOP CHOP !!!
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough

dude the em2 has a mitsubisha evo 8 front bumper..comon lol
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

look at the front tire. with it that low and that much tire, as close as the rim is to the edge of the wheel well, it'd never clear. not to mention the rear rim sticks out too far and there are no signs of tire stretching going on there...

or you could look at the digimods.co.uk watermark just below the front tire/bumper intersection....
Old 10-08-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
or you could look at the digimods.co.uk watermark just below the front tire/bumper intersection....
Old 10-08-2007
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light

Wow... and I was just going to point out the reflections are the same... the car is just mirrored. But foos... you win.
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

bg0218as is an unknown quantity at this point

just look at the gas door its should be on the drivers side. dead give away chop
Old 10-08-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Z3 fenders ftl
Old 10-08-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
look at the front tire. with it that low and that much tire, as close as the rim is to the edge of the wheel well, it'd never clear. not to mention the rear rim sticks out too far and there are no signs of tire stretching going on there...

i was hoping i wasn't the only one that caught that. check out that site, they have some fun stuff on there.
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough

You know what, this photochop gave me a brilliant idea! I noticed the rear diffuser in the back. Well i know they make one for the 05 rsx, i might just get one for my 04 coupe and see if it fits! it would be sweet.
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

That's my em2... That's me on the left and my crew.
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough

^^ lol yeah and the hood have tree reflections
Old 10-08-2007
Banned

hahahah
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

lol i have the exact same headlights!! and wtf is with the cf hood? its got like a triangular piece cut out?? and jesus look at the size of the front rotors!
but the original pic is much larger, and the attention to detail is actually very impressive, very well done chop
http://digimods.co.uk/images/Virtual...ondacivic4.jpg
Old 10-08-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

lol come on mani.. do carbon fiber hoods really look like that? hows ur flame suit holding up??
Old 10-08-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

bad thread! comeon evo chop on 7thgen= not good
Old 10-08-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

these cars are all hideous anyways.
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

wow such a chopped picture would have never fooled me