Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New pics to show I am listening to you guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02LX is on a distinguished road
New pics to show I am listening to you guys

Hey remember I posted a pic in the past and I got alot of feedback saying that I should remove my mud flaps, well here are some pics

Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about
Re: New pics to show I am listening to you guys

Remove the decals and ya need skirts and rear lip....but other than that I'm diggin' the black out look....keep it up!!!
Old 10-06-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

looking good. getting rid of the stickers, and pin stripe should be next. but overall, it's pretty clean.
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

Well someone told me that the oringinal pins stripes are painted on, and I confirmed it, so I have to wait until I get a new paint job to do that, oh yea and the decals on the back is for the car club, can't lose those but the ones on the side yea
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

If you care what people think thats cool I guess. Personally with my car I could give two ***** less what people think. If its technical info then I'd listen to the people on here, they are pretty savy about that kind of stuff, but if you listen to everyone on here about how your car should look its gonna be a **** ton of 7th gen clones running around...to me thats about as lame as it gets, especially for a "customized" car.
Old 10-07-2007
Registered!!

it is not a matter of just caring about what people think, I ask questions about areas that I am already thinking about and it is good to get some feedback, seeing that I do enter my car into car shows, and it is based on opinion for the most part, I like to so how I do when I am judged by guys who have similar cars.
Old 10-07-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PitchBlack
If you care what people think thats cool I guess. Personally with my car I could give two ***** less what people think. If its technical info then I'd listen to the people on here, they are pretty savy about that kind of stuff, but if you listen to everyone on here about how your car should look its gonna be a **** ton of 7th gen clones running around...to me thats about as lame as it gets, especially for a "customized" car.
That's a good point. But, I'm not gonna sit here and flame him for a couple stickers. If someone asks for an opinion, I'll give it. I don't expect people to follow every suggestion i make, or anyone else makes. However, sometimes input from others can help you make a decision, if you're really not sure which way you want to go with something.
Old 10-07-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

not to mention everyone knows every sticker adds 15hp so stick away haha jus messin i got some stickers on my car now so i cant say nothin but it looks clean i like it man keep it up
Old 10-07-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Don't listen to people on a car forum, if everyone did that all cars would be completely black with carbon fiber parts slapped all over them. People told me to remove the mud flaps too but with the amount of dirt in those things when I wash the car, there's no way I want all that dirt and rocks down the side of my car so I leave them on. If you like them, put them back on. Do your car the way you want it and don't post pictures of peoples' approval. Bust it out at a show and have it represent your taste.
Old 10-07-2007
Registered!!

yea, I ask for the opinion because many times things that I would like to do, a good chance is that someone tried it already and it either didn't work or did work, so I like to see what the deal is.

I was thinking of adding

and

After I get the HFP Side skirts and rear bumper, what do you guys think?
Old 10-07-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

very nice and those tails are sick wut did u use to smoke em out
Old 10-07-2007
Registered!!

I got the tint from Ebay...work pretty good I used a razor to make sure that they do not go over the side, and I do not use the mechanical car washes in fear that they come off
Old 10-07-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 02LX
Well someone told me that the oringinal pins stripes are painted on, and I confirmed it, so I have to wait until I get a new paint job to do that, oh yea and the decals on the back is for the car club, can't lose those but the ones on the side yea
come on man, get a hairdryer, or somethingm and remove them... i did mine, i got a 2002 lx, and pretty much the same, unless the car was wrecked both sides and repainted.... i suppose not!
Old 10-07-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

also, i look at my car, and think..."im glad my car is the way i like it." so do the same too! do what YoU want.. not the other guy...