First thread, first pics, let me know if its hot? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2007   #31
Registered!!

civiccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura about
Re: First thread, first pics, let me know if its hot?

some new shots of the rear from another CSCS event, didnt enter this time because there was a k swapped and turboed 7th gen lol and from there it was game over. Anyways if you like the pics dont give me props because honestly my buddy took these and has a fetish for taking pics of our cars ...... but hes getting good lol

civiccontend34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #32
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

hell yeah that is nice one of my favorites for sure.
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007   #33
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

thats.....hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt t

props
sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote