Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Looking for Tuners/Mechanics...

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
race4it is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for Tuners/Mechanics...

National Speed is opening performance shops over the next few months in Wilmington NC, Richmond VA, and Raleigh NC; and we're currently looking for tuners and mechanics, as well as a number of office and sales positions.

Our shops are modern with AWD dynos in separate sound insulated rooms, fully air-conditioned services areas, and much more. We also offer excellent compensation packages and an exciting work environment (who knows, you might end up on our new TV show this summer).

So who's the best mechanic or tuner in Wilmington, Richmond or Raleigh? If you know, forward this email to him (or her). If it's you, then we want to hear from you.

If you want to learn more, click on the link below:
http://nationalspeedinc.com/files/sp...ourcareer2.pdf

or send an email to careers@nationalspeedinc.com.

Last edited by race4it; 10-14-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-13-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for Tuners/Mechanics...

sigh... one day..one day

what kind of vehicles are you going to be more geared towards.. imports? domestics? any specific makes and models? hondas? nissan?

welcome to the boards..
Old 10-13-2007
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Please have a suspension tuner and don't simply focus on drag/engines. You need to have good alignment machines as well as balancing scales, bushing presses, and tire mounting equipment. You should also consider opening a store in the DC metro area (MD, VA, DC).
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

HAHAH I am in Wilmington NC...BRING IT..I know the taylor guys......This will be good I know exactly where the shop is going to be.

Last edited by WilmncChris; 10-13-2007 at 08:27 PM.