Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

WHAT HAPPENED AT NOPI? my pics are up on pg.10

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about
Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT NOPI? and post all pictures here

no ****, talk about sausage fest... some of the stupid *** guys there acted like they have never seen a women half naked, let alone naked before...
Old 09-17-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
where me and supermex in the same class? if so, we were not suppose to be i dont believe b/c i was in the class that limited modifications and he was suppose to be in the call that was unlimited.

this is the first year i won anything and i have been entering for 4 years now, it was my turn. i havent even checked the standings, i am just going off what everyone has been telling me. if i didnt win i am not going to bitch and moan about it though. if anyone thinks there car looks better or deserves a trophie then they should of enterd the show themselves and beat me. /end rant

tony- did the wife tell you we talked to her?

anyone who didnt come this year- bring your *** next year, you will not be disapointed! it is a blast.

im glad you won man your car deserved it! sorry i couldnt make it this year but i felt putting money into the k was more important lol
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough

Nice pics and rides. Why do people leave their license plates on their cars? I'll be afraid that somebody would find out where I live & steal my car
Old 09-17-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

Lol.
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough

wow this thread got huge..lol so i left that sat. night i could barley keep my eyes open. i had a blast tho.whats funny is i really did not take any pics of our cars or any cars for that matter. just all them hotttttt girls haha my b i was drunk and horrny. i will try to get them up latter....
Old 09-17-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

i know yall were drunk.. ole buddy with the sharpie face.. lol... and i barley got pics of our cars too.. but i wanted to have mine in a thread i thought there was too many.. but ther's a sheetload...anybody see that tall blonde haired girl with the huge *****, and with the short guy???? got pics please?
Old 09-17-2007
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice

did no one see my car....
oh wells.... congrats to all that won, I'll be posting pics maybe tonight if not tomorrow
Old 09-17-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

best model at show!
Old 09-17-2007
The World Is Yours!

Originally Posted by s0ltker
did no one see my car....
oh wells.... congrats to all that won, I'll be posting pics maybe tonight if not tomorrow
where'd you park.. since i can kinda remember...
Old 09-17-2007
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice

I was in the club section with only 1 member of the club....the rest of the club was in the vendor area....there wasnt enough room for me and the tC to fit in...oh wells...LOL.
Burke I was the one talking to you about my camera..nikon d50

anyways heres 2 pics before the drive home

Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

We need more pics of the bitches....I know there where a couple K9's running around.
Old 09-17-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Well I just got home.
It took me a full day to get here, one of my Alt.tensioner bolts fell off and I lost power, so I stoped every 90 miles to recharge the batteries.
It was an adventute

Well worth it.
Tony we missed you, we saw your wife, we all behind you pardner

Gixxer Drew we missed you too.

Josh you bastard although you cleaning your car for hours absolutely paid off,
I'm glad it was you, however that was, it was a win!
now let's find out how we gone to get our awards.

Stephen congrats, your are cool as hell.
Sorry I drank the last of your beer

Matt, and all the other memebers that showed up (I can't remember yall names on the count that I was drunk) but Yall very cool.

I'm happy, I got to ride the track twice video will follow soon
Got the magazine cover from last year.
won a trophy and got to hang out with YALL
(although I didn't really meet the guy) orwell

Honda Civic Forums RULEZ NOPI
Next year everyone needs to park together yall heard.

Last edited by supermex; 09-17-2007 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by supermex

Honda Civic Forums RULEZ NOPI
Next year everyone needs to park together yall heard.
i agree we need 2 park together next year n tear it up
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

maybe i will have my car done and i can bring it down. If i can offered it lol
Old 09-17-2007
The World Is Yours!

yeah we need to park together next year.. and rock the 7thgenerz... ..btw, i got my new Cusco bar at the show...
Old 09-17-2007
The World Is Yours!

btw.. nice car soltker i liked it, and that camera too! i plan on having my d40x soon here..it was nice meeting all yall
Old 09-18-2007
Banned

yeah im def down next year. period
Old 09-18-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by burke420
yeah we need to park together next year.. and rock the 7thgenerz... ..btw, i got my new Cusco bar at the show...
....Btw i got a new ebay strut bar @ the show
Old 09-18-2007
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by supermex
Well I just got home.
It took me a full day to get here, one of my Alt.tensioner bolts fell off and I lost power, so I stoped every 90 miles to recharge the batteries.
It was an adventute
i had a feeling that that was what the problem was. same thig has happend to me before.
yeah YALL is a nice guy, you should get to know him!
Old 09-18-2007
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough

haha am i yall....
Old 09-18-2007
Registered!!

hey add me on myspace my URL: myspace.com/shugdoll
Old 09-18-2007
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned

awesome show and im def gonna do the nopi tour next year too so i can cruise the track
Old 09-18-2007
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold

am i yall too? i wanna bring my car next year so i have something to do while all of you are cleaning you cars forever and im just standing around eating my mcdonalds
Old 09-18-2007
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned

Originally Posted by kirks04ex
am i yall too? i wanna bring my car next year so i have something to do while all of you are cleaning you cars forever and im just standing around eating my mcdonalds
sorry we didnt get a chance to stop at kfc for you
Old 09-18-2007
The World Is Yours!

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
....Btw i got a new ebay strut bar @ the show
soo... my strut bar is in the forsale thread... check it out...
Old 09-18-2007
Registered!!

AllstarGN will become famous soon enough

Newb to the forum gettin in late. We were there in the Panasonic booth with the wild pearl white civic w/ graphics. probably not the taste of most people, but we try to do a quality build regardless.
I am sure I spoke to many of you, great weekend and had a blast as usual. We ended up getting Best of Show Honda/Acura. We almost didnt even come, we figured since its so close, why not though....Glad we went now.
Old 09-18-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

hey burke, was that the dc5-r cusco bar or did they finally make one for the em2? and how much clearance do you have on that injen intake? i'm wondering if it'll clear my I/C piping once i start piecing it together next month...
Old 09-18-2007
Premium Member

ALLSTARGN- post pic of said car
Old 09-18-2007
Registered!!

AllstarGN will become famous soon enough

This isnt from Nopi this year, but from a different show earlier in the year. Someone surely has some from the weekend,
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	106.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	72617  
Old 09-18-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

i took pics of that one last year. very nicely done. def a show car and a bit over the top, but that's what show cars are for

Quick Reply: WHAT HAPPENED AT NOPI? my pics are up on pg.10