Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

WHAT HAPPENED AT NOPI? my pics are up on pg.10

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
WHAT HAPPENED AT NOPI? my pics are up on pg.10

Fresh from the press
Congrats Josh AKA DRUNKEN MAGNUM 1st place custom 01-05
Congrats Stephen AKA BRUKE422 2nd place JDM
Congrats Me 3rd place Custom

Yes
DRUNKENMAGNUM got 1st. Custom
Congrats to Stephen he is a good sport and a fun guy
He's has come a long way.

Pictures to follow soon.
Feel free to post your pictures here

Last edited by supermex; 09-23-2007 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-16-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT NOPI? and post all pictures here

wtf?? ... maybe the judges were blind? no offense Josh...

congrats to all
pics are needed...
Old 09-16-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

man i wish i could have gone this year but next year ill be hitting it hard and also have a k24/k20 frank under the hood to wow some judges :-P
Old 09-16-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

in for pics
Old 09-16-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

well.. its burke420 hector... and im trying to get some if not all my pics uploaded
Old 09-16-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the comment hector.. i appreciatte it!
Old 09-16-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

ill post pics tommorow, i need to get some zzz's, nasty drive back and i got work in the AM, but i can post em there...
Old 09-16-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 7thgen_k20vic
ill post pics tommorow, i need to get some zzz's, nasty drive back and i got work in the AM, but i can post em there...

sweet looking forward to them
Old 09-16-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Umm Josh won over Hector? Josh shouldn't even be in custom to begin with. Wow, just goes to show you Nopi seriously is a joke when it comes to judging. There are way too many judges for the show and isn't consistent at all. I'm kinda glad i saved my money this year for my car and stayed in Ohio.
Old 09-16-2007
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all

Congrats guys. sorry we missed it this year
Old 09-16-2007
The World Is Yours!

yeah the judges said we have the Elite now for the serious show goers.. to spend more money to park into another parking lot and pay a lot more...
Old 09-17-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow congrats guys! I can't wait to see pics of all the cars. Yeah, the cars is all I want to see...
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

i call BS on foos, u kno the cars arent all u wanna see!
Old 09-17-2007
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned

here's a couple pocs, i'll post the rest later

Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough

^^ lol at last pic! and red 240 is really smoking lol.
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

waiting for new pics.after checking out pics from nopi, i guess anyone can win with a clean car, and barly any mods huh. nice cars, thought there would be more to it thou.

Last edited by exturbo6; 09-17-2007 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold

congrats to hector, josh, and stephen...it was a good time...i wish we could come on sunday too but it was still a good time
Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

damn this thread got started fast!

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
wtf?? ... maybe the judges were blind? no offense Josh...

congrats to all
pics are needed...
well i guess Hector cant win EVERYTHING! my engine bay was cleaner anyway!

Hector, you made it home alright i guess? did you get the alternator problem fixed?

oh and it was great meeting all of you! we had members come as far away as california this year! i had a absolute blast! Yall are some of the best guys out there and everytime i meet a member it is easy befriending them.
(yes Hector i did just say YALL)
Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

where me and supermex in the same class? if so, we were not suppose to be i dont believe b/c i was in the class that limited modifications and he was suppose to be in the call that was unlimited.

this is the first year i won anything and i have been entering for 4 years now, it was my turn. i havent even checked the standings, i am just going off what everyone has been telling me. if i didnt win i am not going to bitch and moan about it though. if anyone thinks there car looks better or deserves a trophie then they should of enterd the show themselves and beat me. /end rant

tony- did the wife tell you we talked to her?

anyone who didnt come this year- bring your *** next year, you will not be disapointed! it is a blast.

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 09-17-2007 at 08:46 AM.
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

that k20 insight is my dream car.
Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

Here is the line getting in the infield. people started lining up @ 5:30am!

the five hottest cars @ NOPI
Old 09-17-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Nice cars guys and good job on the trophies....
Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

Turbo 350z

Carbon NSX

Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

Lambo green 350Z
Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

Two B18 engines in this beast

WTF?

By FAR the hottest AP1

Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

Just give up funk master flex....just give up.this thing is fugly
Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

WOW

Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

twin turbo V8 Lexus

Old 09-17-2007
Premium Member

Quick Reply: WHAT HAPPENED AT NOPI? my pics are up on pg.10