Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

aftermarket deck

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about
aftermarket deck

hey guys u know how our civic led gauge and everything is like orange redish. well i was wondering if anyone know there's a deck out there that has like a red color to it or orange color. searched around a lot and cant find any...i can just change the color in my car but thats a lot of things im not familiar with and i dont want to eff it up. soo help me out
Old 09-02-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
Re: aftermarket deck

My alpine HU has a 4 color change option. RED, AMBER, GREEN, BLUE... based on my car u prolly know what color i leave it on..
Old 09-02-2007
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute

which alpine? im looking for this too. is the radio black? cause im trying to make mine look oem but have an aftermarket radio.
Old 09-02-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

oh it doesnt looks oem... it looks aftermarket. its the alpine CDA9847 i believe

it looks like this
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
oh it doesnt looks oem... it looks aftermarket. its the alpine CDA9847 i believe

it looks like this

oh nicee but its hard looking for a HU that has that option but with the face slide down to put the cd in..u know? i like that feature. do you know any model?
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

almost all decks come with changeable colors, it really will not be hard to find one that changes, i have a 2005 model clarion and it has like 15 diff colors
and the flip down feature is basically standard now too, on like any deck over 200$, just dont buy a cheap looking POS
i paid 200$ for mine a year ago, but it was regular 450$!, on a wicked sale+ last years model, woot for sales!
Old 09-02-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

alpine 9847 has everything LED, perfect match

my dash is custom led orange, so dont think its stock color altho its similar. the deck has orange buttons too, and the big four look a lil bit darker due to the blue coating on the buttons.

Old 09-02-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Originally Posted by mrbanhbao
oh nicee but its hard looking for a HU that has that option but with the face slide down to put the cd in..u know? i like that feature. do you know any model?
see i thought that was cool also, untill i kept hearing about how that little spring or whatnot would screw up. Think about one day you press the button and it just falls open.... kinda ghey. Thats y i went with this one. Theres less likely of a chance for something to mess up ya know.
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

ArjoonKumar will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gearbox

my dash is custom led orange, so dont think its stock color altho its similar. the deck has orange buttons too, and the big four look a lil bit darker due to the blue coating on the buttons.

Nice-lookin interior gearbox
Old 09-02-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

dont get moving faceplate decks! they break, even the best ones. its cleaner to have the slot visible anyway, imo. and much more reliable. the 9847 is cheap but boy does it have great sound.
Old 09-02-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

^^ My thoughts exactly!
Old 09-03-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox

hahah nice gear..i think i like this onee.. so this deck has that color built in right? kus thas what im looking for. and yeah thats true bout the slide down one and flip down..they tend to wear out after time
Old 09-03-2007
Registered!!

jdmplease is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah they have multiple colors to choose from.
Old 09-03-2007
Premium Member

the one i have has four different colors for the big blue buttons and 2 for the small buttons. its all LED lighting mounted on the circuit boards.

so big buttons with red or amber have amber small buttons

and big buttons blue or green have green small buttons
Old 09-04-2007
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute

dude i love your dash bezel thingy, thats out of a hybrid right?
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

man i wish my pioneer deck lets me change colors..i want it to be red ...=(
Old 09-04-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

hey gear does ur a/c temp. **** have the degrees written on it?? lol thats cool. howd u do that one?
Old 09-04-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

As if Gearbox doesn't have a clutch.
Old 09-04-2007
Premium Member

its the hybrid dial, not a perfect color match during day, but much better match at night than stock. it has a slight silver dust to it during the day, but in most light its hard to see unless you look right at it.