Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My first photoshoot - TL-S

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the rough
My first photoshoot - TL-S

So my friends Dad decided to sell his TL-S, and asked me to not only detail it (I detail for PT work), but also to sell it.

Sounds good, I say! So I decided to get some pictures! Unfortunately camera settings made a number of great shots incredibly grainy, so most shots are in low light. Driving around looking for spots offered a chance to get to know the car, and it was thoroughly enjoyable.

It does 70 in 2nd, rides very smoothly for a "sport" suspension, and is very tight handling with minimal road noise. He's selling it because its front wheel drive and hates the torque steer, but compared to my 'vic it felt almost non-existent. It accelerated very quickly and was fun to enjoy for the night. The only cons I noticed were rough shifts in "manual" mode (as par for the course for many cars with this feature) and some massive understeer. Overall, it was a lot of fun.

Check out the pics, and feel free to comment! I'll be posting the car up in the next week or so for sale if you happen to be interested.

Lows:

Highs:

On the business end:

Last edited by bakertime; 09-04-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

LatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My first photoshoot - TL-S

I love those cars, too bad i can't afford one
Old 09-04-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

hot car, want one so bad, its gonna be my next car, how much is he askin for it??? nice detail job btw +1 for u
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

bakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the rough

Thanks man, it got a long process of clay bar, polish and wax today and it was already in great shape.

Not sure on the asking price quite yet, I'm waiting for him to let me know. Keep an eye out for a for sale thread, or if you're interested I can PM the number when I find out.
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Very nice car. I love this pic:
Old 09-04-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

its too soon, i still owe on my vic, but im curious what the going rate is on these
Old 09-04-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

$30k + Easily ... If he is dishearterned by the trade in value stealerships gave him I bet u he will let it go for way under that

I love the looks of this car but just coz of the fact that its FWD ... I would prefer the New G35 or the IS350 without a second thought !
Old 09-04-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's tight, the TL is a sweet *** car.