Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Sold my EM2!!!! :-((((( UGHHHH

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Sold my EM2!!!! :-((((( UGHHHH

I sold my em2 tonight for $8650, 2001 civic with 71k. Slightly above book value, and sold it on the second person who saw it. Oh well. Im not leaving the forums, because Im getting a 08' fa5 (si sedan) in october, november, or at least thats the plan...

I already miss my EM2 - what a great car!

Heres how she looks right now:

Back 2 months ago:

What Im going to be rolling in for the next couple months: 4x4 POWA

Old 08-27-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Re: Sold my EM2!!!! :-((((( UGHHHH

i like the vic, looks really clean. Sporty but subtle.
Old 08-27-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

such a nice nice car gone =[......
Old 08-27-2007
Registered!!

jdm_es2 is an unknown quantity at this point

the SI should be a nice upgrade
Old 08-27-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

I've always liked your car, its one clean car. Post pics of your new ride once you get it. I would have bought an SI sedan by now, but they don't sell SI sedans in Canada. Hey go off roading, while you can.
Old 08-27-2007
Falken Master

cwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nice

ill be feeling the pain soon..wait i already am.. trans went @ 40k..anyone got 4gs? trading in for a 1999 Teg GS-R
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

it will be a nice upgrade... love to new sedans! specially the Si! good luck.
Old 08-28-2007
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

my favorite em2
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

Dticalman81 is an unknown quantity at this point

my car's slow after 98k. But your car looks fast!
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Can't keep the civic forever, right?...Although I am definately feeling that Pathfinder...A-Team ressurection anyone? lol

Good luck with your plans and stick around still.
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

my seats are in there!! Had plenty of dirty sex and ******** on those seats! and did i leave anything in the pocket of the passenger seat? i can't remember if i got everything out of... don't think it was anything important.

but damn... Good job on the sale! didn't think you could get that much.
Old 08-28-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

nice, you kept the mileage low, thats a nice sum you got for it.. I'm already at 70k miles and I'm an 04

it was clean car, but the 4dr Si is nasty, and will be a good upgrade
Old 08-28-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

why the hell does everyone like the newer civics..theyre so fuggin ugly..and the sedans are just more ugly looking.. i guess its cuz of the motors but still... blah..makes me sick.. sorry for ur loss..hope u enjoy the sedan
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

^ I think he wanted a four door... But i think they're pretty cool. I'd take a 4 door over the coupe. And people have different taste...
Old 08-28-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

put money in the 4x4, and get some 38"s
Old 08-28-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mralbino
my seats are in there!! Had plenty of dirty sex and ******** on those seats! and did i leave anything in the pocket of the passenger seat? i can't remember if i got everything out of... don't think it was anything important.

but damn... Good job on the sale! didn't think you could get that much.
Hahhaha, well, his problem now!
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

fo sho... at least your seats are leather and cleans easier.
Old 08-28-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

holy crap you got that much $ for an 01 how??
Old 08-28-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

it books for about 8500 with a fair body, i really kept this car up, the interior looks brand new and the outside still has a great shine. i was asking 8800 lol.
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

damn man, i couldnt even get 7,500 for my k20a2 em2 with less mileage than your car! congrats on the sale!
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough

great sale man and wow nice price you sold it for... best of luck to you with the new car process
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to see it go... i know i was when i sold mine.i think u could have got more for it though.
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn that was clean, How come no part out on the kit..I would have taken that Type B front and those Kaminari Sides off ur hands. Oh and as long as those B/J's Mralbino got in those seats was consensual, its alll gravy..literally
Old 08-29-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

yea man im excited with you, im gettin an 08 Si Coupe in October, im sellin my Mustang, my first car, it will be sad to see it go but im excited about the Si
Old 08-29-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by 03TxCivic
Damn that was clean, How come no part out on the kit..I would have taken that Type B front and those Kaminari Sides off ur hands. Oh and as long as those B/J's Mralbino got in those seats was consensual, its alll gravy..literally
I just left the kit on it since it wasnt in the best shape, and i figured it would help sell the car.