Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My 6th gen civic almost got jacked pix inside

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006
EK Hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
My 6th gen civic almost got jacked pix inside

Alright, i was on my way out to go to work and as im locking the door of my house i hear a car that sounds like mine trying to start (5:45AM). I run up and see a Volvo C60 chilling in middle of the road started with lights on and ready to go. As i look up and look at my car i see that the lights are on and someone inside. Ok bad part on my side, i quickly with out thinking run to my car thinking " oh **** i cant loose my car". I run up open the door BOOM a cro bar hits my foot and i get a fist in my face. im still sleeping at this point, i got home late so im dazed i didnt expect this. So he runs to the volvo and gets away.

I call the cops, they take the cro bar, the bolt cutters and 2 screw drivers.
Lession learned, If you see somone trying to jack your car make sure you have somthing to defend yourself "duh" or just call the cops. I ended up with a broken nose. The pics will show as far as he got. he did in fact get the car started tho.

No i dont have an alarm yet ( installing it this saturday) damages and other pics =P

Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
holy **** man. i hope you're feeling better. you might think it's stupid, but a lot of people would have ran up to the thieves as well. my cousin ran outside once with a fat knife because he has that viper alarm that paged him. the guys sped off and didnt have time to steal anything because it was within a span of 5 minutes or so, but there were scratches everywhere on the faceplate.
Old 01-09-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
****!!, I have the same wheel lock for my car, sorry to hear that
Old 01-09-2006
EK Hatch

Nothing at all was stolen, this guy was out for the entire car or nothing, well he got nothing =)
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
oh man, make sure if you find the lowlife that did this you sue him for every penny you can, stealing bread is on thing, taking someones pride and joy is another.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn thats fuked up.....
Old 01-09-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
that sucks, but ur lucky u still have ur car. watch it like a hawk until you get that alarm, and good luck finding them, cause payback is a bit(h!

good luck hope ur nose heals quick
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

at least you were able to catch that it was a volvo c60 under under your groggy state of composure.
Old 01-09-2006
EK Hatch

Im pretty good with cars, all i seen was the side of it. I knew already, everything is doing better now tho =).
Old 01-09-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
sorry to hear that bro
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
holy **** that sux...at least u got to keep ur car tho...my homie almost got his DC2 99 NHBP ITR with JDM front end jacked...his car was undamaged tho...we were chillin in his house watchin a movie when his pager alaram goes off...when hes home he turns the alarm on scilent and when his pager went off we looked out his window and saw a ford F150 parked outside with his lights off but engine running...and saw 3 guys who slim jimmed the door open...we were like holy **** so we didnt make a noise and we snuck outside his side garage door with his modded 12 gauge shotty so they wouldnt run...we pull the driver out of the ford when the other guys noticed they were in ****...they only had a baseball bat and some bolt cutters along with the slim jim...so instead of calling the cops we just hog tied them put them in the back of the ford drove it down to a field in the middle of nowhere got the keys and threw them in a sewer and left them tied in the back of the truck...(yes i have some crazy *** philipino and chinese homies which i no longer hang with since i moved)

the funniest part was the shotty wasnt even loaded hahah...didnt have any shells and he hadnt used it in 2 years
Old 01-09-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
^^now thats a good story
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
holy **** that sux...at least u got to keep ur car tho...my homie almost got his DC2 99 NHBP ITR with JDM front end jacked...his car was undamaged tho...we were chillin in his house watchin a movie when his pager alaram goes off...when hes home he turns the alarm on scilent and when his pager went off we looked out his window and saw a ford F150 parked outside with his lights off but engine running...and saw 3 guys who slim jimmed the door open...we were like holy **** so we didnt make a noise and we snuck outside his side garage door with his modded 12 gauge shotty so they wouldnt run...we pull the driver out of the ford when the other guys noticed they were in ****...they only had a baseball bat and some bolt cutters along with the slim jim...so instead of calling the cops we just hog tied them put them in the back of the ford drove it down to a field in the middle of nowhere got the keys and threw them in a sewer and left them tied in the back of the truck...(yes i have some crazy *** philipino and chinese homies which i no longer hang with since i moved)

the funniest part was the shotty wasnt even loaded hahah...didnt have any shells and he hadnt used it in 2 years
OMG now that's some cut throat @ss $hit. I'm glad they what they had coming to them.
Old 01-09-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Damn... thats some messed up ****. At least you didn't get killed. ALso, you do still have your car.
Old 01-09-2006
smk
Registered!!

smk is an unknown quantity at this point
**** thieves!
Park your car inside your garage if you have one, they might come back again if they are really interested in your car... happened to my bro's Integra a few years back.
Old 01-09-2006
EK Hatch

If i had one =/, Its ok if they want it that bad ill be ready for them, after my 2 way viper alarm is installed =). for now i hide it out at my GFs place untill saturday. At this point because insurance is so slow its 80% stolen already =P
Old 01-09-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Looks like you came out just in time. As another minute or so and he probably would have been driving off with the car. Steering wheel was already cut and you said he started it, so thank someone for your good timing. Fine, not the best strategy of defending your car, but at least you kept it.
Old 01-09-2006
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough

haha that is funny *** fvckin story. u should have took them to a dairy and threw them in a big **** pile, still hog tied so that they have to roll around in it. lmfao!
Old 01-09-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road

I am glad that you and your friends stopped the thieves from stealing the car but you have to be very careful in doing things like this. If you hogtied them too well and no one found them, they could die from starvation and I doubt cops would be very understanding. Also, if they did see the shotgun and knew your friend had a gun, they could return and with guns themselves and who knows what could happen. Keep your cars safe and prevent theives from stealing them but at the same time, be safe guys. Id rather see a thread on a stolen car then a killed 7gener.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Transformer_Guy
Also, if they did see the shotgun and knew your friend had a gun, they could return and with guns themselves and who knows what could happen. Keep your cars safe and prevent theives from stealing them but at the same time, be safe guys. Id rather see a thread on a stolen car then a killed 7gener.

That would be pretty scary actually, considering they do know where your friend lives. They could either be too scared or too bitter that the tables turned.
Old 01-09-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
I am very sorry man. I hate theives and broke selfish ones at that.
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by Transformer_Guy
I am glad that you and your friends stopped the thieves from stealing the car but you have to be very careful in doing things like this. If you hogtied them too well and no one found them, they could die from starvation and I doubt cops would be very understanding. Also, if they did see the shotgun and knew your friend had a gun, they could return and with guns themselves and who knows what could happen. Keep your cars safe and prevent theives from stealing them but at the same time, be safe guys. Id rather see a thread on a stolen car then a killed 7gener.

hence the reason i dont hang with them anymore hahaha...plus these guys are mad crazy connected...wa-ching gang is the reason why these guys are so damn crazy...but my other homie that was there has 2 kids now and he doesnt bang or mess around anymore especially after he was in jail for a year for grand theft auto
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

haha. damn, so those guys would have been ****ed either way
Old 01-09-2006
A03
Registered!!

A03 is an unknown quantity at this point
wa-ching gang = watching gang.. hehee

Great story. Good hearing about the thieves and crooks getted it back.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
that sux, but at least you stopped them. I would suggest a brake lock rather then a wheel lock. Only way to get of break lock off is to cut the brake unless you have liquid nitrogen. No brake = no shifting out of gear.
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

Originally Posted by hotdogpilot
haha. damn, so those guys would have been ****ed either way

yup...after that my homie keeps the itr covered in his garage
Old 01-10-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
damn vic...sorry to hear that. Mine got broken into in front of my house, but unfortunately I wasnt so lucky. They got my WHOLE ****in system. HU, w7's, JL 1000/1, JL 300/4, and my tweeters. I was soooo pissed. And they jacked my ipod too.
Old 01-10-2006
I just burnt my tongue

damn robbie... that sux *****...i'd get insurance for a system if i had w7's...im plannin on gettin some 13w7's
Old 01-10-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
haha....theyre overkill. lol. I just have a singel pioneer SPL 12" and its LOUD. haha. I love it, and its not that heavy, so im happy. Trust me, Ive had the best, and this SPL is REALLY nice for the price.
Old 01-10-2006
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
did you get the license plate of the Volvo?

Quick Reply: My 6th gen civic almost got jacked pix inside