Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   My 6th gen civic almost got jacked pix inside (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/241768-my-6th-gen-civic-almost-got-jacked-pix-inside.html)

Ser1N 01-09-2006 03:07 PM

My 6th gen civic almost got jacked pix inside

Alright, i was on my way out to go to work and as im locking the door of my house i hear a car that sounds like mine trying to start (5:45AM). I run up and see a Volvo C60 chilling in middle of the road started with lights on and ready to go. As i look up and look at my car i see that the lights are on and someone inside. Ok bad part on my side, i quickly with out thinking run to my car thinking " oh shit i cant loose my car". I run up open the door BOOM a cro bar hits my foot and i get a fist in my face. im still sleeping at this point, i got home late so im dazed i didnt expect this. So he runs to the volvo and gets away.

I call the cops, they take the cro bar, the bolt cutters and 2 screw drivers.
:shrug: Lession learned, If you see somone trying to jack your car make sure you have somthing to defend yourself "duh" or just call the cops. I ended up with a broken nose. The pics will show as far as he got. he did in fact get the car started tho.

No i dont have an alarm yet ( installing it this saturday) damages and other pics =P

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1n/jacked5.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1n/jacked4.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1n/jacked3.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1n/jacked2.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1n/jacked1.jpg

hotdogpilot 01-09-2006 03:15 PM

holy **** man. i hope you're feeling better. you might think it's stupid, but a lot of people would have ran up to the thieves as well. my cousin ran outside once with a fat knife because he has that viper alarm that paged him. the guys sped off and didnt have time to steal anything because it was within a span of 5 minutes or so, but there were scratches everywhere on the faceplate.

boricua_civic 01-09-2006 03:16 PM

Sh1t!!, I have the same wheel lock for my car, sorry to hear that:(

Ser1N 01-09-2006 03:17 PM

Nothing at all was stolen, this guy was out for the entire car or nothing, well he got nothing =)

brent_01civic_e 01-09-2006 03:17 PM

oh man, make sure if you find the lowlife that did this you sue him for every penny you can, stealing bread is on thing, taking someones pride and joy is another.

Hayz 01-09-2006 03:20 PM

damn thats fuked up..... :shake:

tuner04civic 01-09-2006 03:21 PM

that sucks, but ur lucky u still have ur car. watch it like a hawk until you get that alarm, and good luck finding them, cause payback is a bit(h!

good luck hope ur nose heals quick

hotdogpilot 01-09-2006 03:22 PM

at least you were able to catch that it was a volvo c60 under under your groggy state of composure.

Ser1N 01-09-2006 03:25 PM

Im pretty good with cars, all i seen was the side of it. I knew already, everything is doing better now tho =).

kirks04ex 01-09-2006 03:28 PM

sorry to hear that bro

ragingSPAM 01-09-2006 03:38 PM

holy shit that sux...at least u got to keep ur car tho...my homie almost got his DC2 99 NHBP ITR with JDM front end jacked...his car was undamaged tho...we were chillin in his house watchin a movie when his pager alaram goes off...when hes home he turns the alarm on scilent and when his pager went off we looked out his window and saw a ford F150 parked outside with his lights off but engine running...and saw 3 guys who slim jimmed the door open...we were like holy shit so we didnt make a noise and we snuck outside his side garage door with his modded 12 gauge shotty so they wouldnt run...we pull the driver out of the ford when the other guys noticed they were in shit...they only had a baseball bat and some bolt cutters along with the slim jim...so instead of calling the cops we just hog tied them put them in the back of the ford drove it down to a field in the middle of nowhere got the keys and threw them in a sewer and left them tied in the back of the truck...(yes i have some crazy ass philipino and chinese homies which i no longer hang with since i moved)

the funniest part was the shotty wasnt even loaded hahah...didnt have any shells and he hadnt used it in 2 years

tuner04civic 01-09-2006 03:45 PM

^^now thats a good story

2k2_civic_ex_4d 01-09-2006 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
holy shit that sux...at least u got to keep ur car tho...my homie almost got his DC2 99 NHBP ITR with JDM front end jacked...his car was undamaged tho...we were chillin in his house watchin a movie when his pager alaram goes off...when hes home he turns the alarm on scilent and when his pager went off we looked out his window and saw a ford F150 parked outside with his lights off but engine running...and saw 3 guys who slim jimmed the door open...we were like holy shit so we didnt make a noise and we snuck outside his side garage door with his modded 12 gauge shotty so they wouldnt run...we pull the driver out of the ford when the other guys noticed they were in shit...they only had a baseball bat and some bolt cutters along with the slim jim...so instead of calling the cops we just hog tied them put them in the back of the ford drove it down to a field in the middle of nowhere got the keys and threw them in a sewer and left them tied in the back of the truck...(yes i have some crazy ass philipino and chinese homies which i no longer hang with since i moved)

the funniest part was the shotty wasnt even loaded hahah...didnt have any shells and he hadnt used it in 2 years

OMG now that's some cut throat @ss $hit. I'm glad they what they had coming to them.

CivicsRdBest 01-09-2006 04:03 PM

Damn... thats some messed up shit. At least you didn't get killed. ALso, you do still have your car.

smk 01-09-2006 04:37 PM

Fcuk thieves!
Park your car inside your garage if you have one, they might come back again if they are really interested in your car... happened to my bro's Integra a few years back.

Ser1N 01-09-2006 04:50 PM

If i had one =/, Its ok if they want it that bad ill be ready for them, after my 2 way viper alarm is installed =). for now i hide it out at my GFs place untill saturday. At this point because insurance is so slow its 80% stolen already =P

Karumba 01-09-2006 05:00 PM

Looks like you came out just in time. As another minute or so and he probably would have been driving off with the car. Steering wheel was already cut and you said he started it, so thank someone for your good timing. Fine, not the best strategy of defending your car, but at least you kept it.

def01tones 01-09-2006 05:05 PM

haha that is funny ass fvckin story. u should have took them to a dairy and threw them in a big shit pile, still hog tied so that they have to roll around in it. lmfao! :lol:

Transformer_Guy 01-09-2006 05:17 PM

I am glad that you and your friends stopped the thieves from stealing the car but you have to be very careful in doing things like this. If you hogtied them too well and no one found them, they could die from starvation and I doubt cops would be very understanding. Also, if they did see the shotgun and knew your friend had a gun, they could return and with guns themselves and who knows what could happen. Keep your cars safe and prevent theives from stealing them but at the same time, be safe guys. Id rather see a thread on a stolen car then a killed 7gener.

hotdogpilot 01-09-2006 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Transformer_Guy
Also, if they did see the shotgun and knew your friend had a gun, they could return and with guns themselves and who knows what could happen. Keep your cars safe and prevent theives from stealing them but at the same time, be safe guys. Id rather see a thread on a stolen car then a killed 7gener.

That would be pretty scary actually, considering they do know where your friend lives. They could either be too scared or too bitter that the tables turned.

Tragedy 01-09-2006 06:26 PM

I am very sorry man. I hate theives and broke selfish ones at that.

ragingSPAM 01-09-2006 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Transformer_Guy
I am glad that you and your friends stopped the thieves from stealing the car but you have to be very careful in doing things like this. If you hogtied them too well and no one found them, they could die from starvation and I doubt cops would be very understanding. Also, if they did see the shotgun and knew your friend had a gun, they could return and with guns themselves and who knows what could happen. Keep your cars safe and prevent theives from stealing them but at the same time, be safe guys. Id rather see a thread on a stolen car then a killed 7gener.

hence the reason i dont hang with them anymore hahaha...plus these guys are mad crazy connected...wa-ching gang is the reason why these guys are so damn crazy...but my other homie that was there has 2 kids now and he doesnt bang or mess around anymore especially after he was in jail for a year for grand theft auto

hotdogpilot 01-09-2006 06:35 PM

haha. damn, so those guys would have been ****ed either way

A03 01-09-2006 06:50 PM

wa-ching gang = watching gang.. hehee

Great story. Good hearing about the thieves and crooks getted it back.

TemjinX2 01-09-2006 07:01 PM

that sux, but at least you stopped them. I would suggest a brake lock rather then a wheel lock. Only way to get of break lock off is to cut the brake unless you have liquid nitrogen. No brake = no shifting out of gear.

ragingSPAM 01-09-2006 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by hotdogpilot
haha. damn, so those guys would have been ****ed either way

yup...after that my homie keeps the itr covered in his garage

spoonEM 01-10-2006 01:08 PM

damn vic...sorry to hear that. Mine got broken into in front of my house, but unfortunately I wasnt so lucky. They got my WHOLE ****in system. HU, w7's, JL 1000/1, JL 300/4, and my tweeters. I was soooo pissed. And they jacked my ipod too. :(

ragingSPAM 01-10-2006 01:50 PM

damn robbie... that sux balls...i'd get insurance for a system if i had w7's...im plannin on gettin some 13w7's

spoonEM 01-10-2006 03:23 PM

haha....theyre overkill. lol. I just have a singel pioneer SPL 12" and its LOUD. haha. I love it, and its not that heavy, so im happy. Trust me, Ive had the best, and this SPL is REALLY nice for the price.

dalaw 01-10-2006 03:44 PM

did you get the license plate of the Volvo?