few pics of me and unclejuices trip to nashville - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2007   #1
Registered!!

01EXGUY will become famous soon enough
few pics of me and unclejuices trip to nashville

here is just a few pics of me and unclejuice's cars while on our way back from nashville. unclejuice is gonna post some pics of my car but here's his. hope you all like em

Click image for larger version

Name:	0804071826.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	72203

Name:	0804071834.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	72204

Name:	0804071837.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	72205

Name:	0805071816.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	72206

sorry for the quality taken from a phone again unclejuice is gonna load pics of my car on here also but this is his car
01EXGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #2
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
Re: few pics of me and unclejuices trip to nashville

crap... im sorry i couldn't get away to hang out, but there were too many errands to run, considering my dad's birthday was yesterday.
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #3
Registered!!

thats ok man maybe next time were up there. i bought my skunk2 shift **** from jteasley thats why we went up there mainly. instead of him mailing it out i just figured what the hell, so i asked adam if he wanted to take a little trip up there and here we went
Old 08-07-2007   #4
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough

man my car is wicked dirty in that one sepia pic. ill upload the others in a second after i check my email
_unclejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #5
Registered!!

ok thanks
Old 08-07-2007   #6
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough

bad news. i cant upload the pics from my phone without signing up for some $5 a month ****. must have just started that recently. ill see if i can text them to you and you upload them. i shouldve taken my camera to begin with.
_unclejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #7
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _unclejuice View Post
bad news. i cant upload the pics from my phone without signing up for some $5 a month ****. must have just started that recently. ill see if i can text them to you and you upload them. i shouldve taken my camera to begin with.
okay that'll work too
Old 08-08-2007   #8
Banned

da_bopper25 is an unknown quantity at this point

So? Geez, does everyone have to post up a picture of their car for every little thing. I might as well go out and put pictures of my car parking right now, when I go out for groceries, when I pump gas. On top of that, there is nothing special, barely any mods besides EBAY projectors which are so kewl now adays. But hey, do what you like.
da_bopper25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #9
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bopper25 View Post
So? Geez, does everyone have to post up a picture of their car for every little thing. I might as well go out and put pictures of my car parking right now, when I go out for groceries, when I pump gas. On top of that, there is nothing special, barely any mods besides EBAY projectors which are so kewl now adays. But hey, do what you like.
hahaha...every single one of your post is a negative one regarding someone's car man. You are one LONELY/BORED person aren't you. Sitting at home thinking of something stupid to say to see ppl get mad about it. Get a life man. I hope you get banned soon.
D5cIvIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #10
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

and to DA_BOOBIES25 - please don't post a picture of your car, just post a picture of yourself so we can all laugh about something together.
D5cIvIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #11
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Alright, play nice. I sent him a warning.

To the OP- get thoes pictures up.
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #12
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

LOL LOL this board is funny yall retarded
Mr_Plenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #13
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

damn he's banned already. that was quick ...and he only had 6 posts..mustve been a bad sumama...theyd be really nice pics if it was a really good camera but A for effort..
DsevenEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #14
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

well look at all of his posts..
"nice swap. Too bad it is wasted on a 4dr. Why do people use 7th gen 4dr to mod, especially a swap? It's too much like a family sedan. The lip kit is okay, don't like the side skirts too much since it doesnt flow well with the body lines. Why hankook tires, least you can do is falkens. The wheels have to go, those styles are just plain ugly. Whats the point in having anything smaller than 18s, might as well stick with your stocks"

"I bet you have the same style wheels and same taste don't you? Its nice that people post up the same style mods so you can feel good about yourself right? I mean ya guys band together, get delusional, and start giving each other props on the money ya wasted. I guess that would help me feel better. Umm, who is more of an idiot? If you are willing to post up your car, then you should be willing to take criticism."

"Is it me or does the front look higher than the rest of the car. The lip looks okay at some angles, but at some angles it just looks too small for the rest of the lip kit. Doesn;t give enough fullness to the front end. Thats just my opinion though."

"Those wheels have to go. I mean if you spend money, might as well spend it on something nice. Why even buy anything lower than 18s, might as well stick with you stock wheels."

"You guys must be out of your mind. Nothing on that car flows right. Too ricy for my taste. But its okay, you do what floats your boat."

i mean dang! talk about pessimistic... we dont need people like that on this site...
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote