Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

thank u ups!!!!! =) new toy here

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
thank u ups!!!!! =) new toy here

new toy is here. just came in 9 am pacific stadard time. dgi industries harness bar. looks frekin awsome. its quickrelease style. looks really good. built nicely!!! ill have pics of it installed as soon as i get my car back..got it really cheao also compared to what they sale it for .. they sale it for 360 plus shiping someplaces.got it for a quater of that.
Old 07-25-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thank u ups!!!!! =) new toy here

pics?
Old 07-25-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Yeah, you should take some pics of the bar to help this thread out.
Old 07-25-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

I didnt know what that is when i read the post so i went out and got a pic of it just for anybody else who is wondering wat this thing is

looks nice..did u get it in the same color as this pic? and exactly wat is this thing for? is it just for like the seatbelt harness or does it provide something more for the frame?
Old 07-25-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

That is neat. Its also for brake-checking your back seat drivers.
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about

haha its a ahrnes bar for belts. might have some frame help but i doubt it. looks really nice.. ill take pics of it in pieces but that is whta it looks installed. its great because it installes and takes off inless than 5-8 minutes. really easy.yes same color that is only color it comes in. u can paint if u want of course
Old 07-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

Originally Posted by speedfoos
That is neat. Its also for brake-checking your back seat drivers.
bwahahahaha!!