Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: Steel Tubing to Sooth a Broken Heart! (Pg 86) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

prolly the same as me. we're not allowed to use images in our sigs by default anymore for some strange reason... i think you can "buy" the ability in the VbPlaza though.......
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: Steel Tubing to Sooth a Broken Heart! (Pg 86) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
prolly the same as me. we're not allowed to use images in our sigs by default anymore for some strange reason... i think you can "buy" the ability in the VbPlaza though.......
If so, that blows!

It is 5,000 points and I bet it don't work.
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/v...tion&itemid=49

Last edited by Alpha 5; 10-21-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-21-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: Cats are for pussies (Pg 87) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

and the fun continues...quit crying

speaking of downpipes...I need to call chris tomorrow. Might be in need of some welding services if I can't get somebody local to do a good enough job
Old 10-21-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Haha love the play on words there Clint I think hit has a double meaning, no infact I know it does lol.
I can't believe all the crap that came out of that thing!
Next time you have a cat make you bleed like that take Alpha's advice and get a rope either that or a torch.
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Hey foos, I have one of those 2nd O2 things. It screws in to the cat and then you screw in the sensor, it moves the sensor out of the flow of exhaust. You can say by by to the light.

I think that makes sense, had wings and beer for diner lot of beer.
I like beer. Beer is good. beer is fine, have beer all the time. LOL that was funny and I need more beer.
BRB...
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sql_civic
Just stopping by the thread...

Thanks for vouching me to Adam. He got the CPS a couple days ago. I hope it worked for him. Last night I spent the profits on 1 1/2 beers watching the Bridgeport Sound Tigers beat up on the Hershey Bears (3 fights in the 1st period).

for the update, it worked great, better than my taped up job on my broken one, car runs great, thanks a bunch Carl, glad it worked out good for both of us, enjoy the beer mate!!! btw, great guy to deal with in case anyone wants to know
Old 10-21-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wow that thing was clogged shut im surprised the car even drove at all lol
Old 10-21-2007
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of cat was that? and how many miles where on it?
Old 10-21-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

::yawn::

long fuggin weekend.. i come back and ur cat died

its ok... perfect timing right?

i got my new headlights in... HURRAY FOR ME

Last edited by DsevenEm2; 10-21-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

hey dseven, dont u mean hurray for me, not hurry for me??? hahaha never seen a cat quite like that b4
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

Yo, Dope I think it was his OEM and it only had 60? thousand on it. I think.
Old 10-22-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Should just run no cat at all and saved the trouble and cleaning all that **** out.
Old 10-22-2007

In order of remembrance.

Yes, I try to be as punny as possible.

Thanks for the offer of the defouler Matt, but this is temporary until I get off my dead *** and make the new DP and put the high-flow cat (a real one) cat on this week.

Yeah I'm surprised it drove at all too gear. I didn't say it drove well, but it did drive at least. It was fine that morning, a little laggy. I thought one of my couplers was leaking on the IC piping because the boost was a little erratic. I figured I didn't re-tighten good enough after the last HG install. Nope!

That was a stock cat with 34K on it dopes. As many times as the exhaust had been off and on, banged on the floor, dragged from underneath the car and then had a 9psi exhaust crammed through it, she just didn't last. I don't think the warranty would have covered it.

Yeah, not too worried about it being gone though. I have to pass emissions in December so I have to put a cat back on it though Drew. I've got a 3" innie/outie high-flow Magnaflow (I should be a rapper) I bought from Summit that is going on it.
Old 10-22-2007
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

well get off you "dead ***" *never heard that one before!* and get back to work! LOL...

nah i got rid of my cat a long long time ago! Now everyone says my car stinks lol.
Old 10-22-2007
Registered!!

So how does it run W/O a cat?
Old 10-22-2007
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light

I put a 2.5" In/Out Magnaflow on after I failed emissions. I SWEAR I thought it was a cat and not a resonator, officer!

No notable difference in either exhaust loudness>quietness or performance. I didn't have a CEL without the cat, either.
Old 10-22-2007
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute

Im running with a cat and no problems here. It's a 3" magnaflow one tho.
Old 10-22-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

No cat FTW! lol, also no inspections either. Thank God i live in Ohio, my exhaust is very quiet too, until that **** screams BOOOOOOOSSSTTT!!!!!!

Last edited by drew22mader; 10-22-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 10-22-2007
Premium Member

Mine isnt quiet at all, that’s something im still working on.
Old 10-22-2007

I have 2.5" DP straight through to 2.5" Exhaust. You can't even tell it's running when it's warmed up and idling.
Old 10-22-2007

You know, it does spool up a bit faster, but that is probably because it's not all clogged up anymore. I'm not throwing a CEL for that either. I figured I would, but it didn't. It did throw a CEL for that damn P1106 Baro pressure thing, but Chris and I haven't really set to tuning that one out yet.

As far as noise level, yeah not much difference at all.

Good news is that I have power steering again!!!! Yay!!

No I didn't fit the electric pump, it's still sitting on the shelf here. But I did order a new pulley, spindle, pulley nut, and spring clip from Majestic last week. They arrived today and I think it took me all of 25 minutes to disassemble the PS pump, replace the jacked up spindle and put all back together again. I will never go without PS on this car again. What a difference!
Old 10-22-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

shouldnt throw a cel on the cat stuff clint, chris tunes with just a wideband input and the pcs emulates both o2's as normal usage to the ecu, so thats all it sees anyway. the second o2 input is used for hearter signal in the pcs. but for reference, all 3 (if hooked up) go through the pcs first. so the emulation is there.
Old 10-22-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

By the way, howd you setup your oil feeds for the turbo and pressure sensor?
Old 10-22-2007

I'm using the Ebay Glowshift sandwich adapter. It comes with the gasket.

Good to know on the CEL. I wonder why I sometimes have a P402 catalyst inefficiency DTC that's pending.
Old 10-22-2007

I go play Halo 3 now.
Old 10-22-2007
Registered!!

<< still waiting on parts AND his Xbox 360
Old 10-22-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, had to change the name of your thread. no profanity allowed.
Old 10-22-2007
Banned

Re: Cats are for p******* (Pg 87) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

http://mov.ftvcash.com/Free-Movies/F...tent/264/4.wmv

the only way to get me to look at a cobra..

Old 10-22-2007
Banned

Re: Cats are for p******* (Pg 87) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

oh give me a ****ing break rennen, none of us are children here, and if we were, we still, have heard every swear on the planet, sometimes in difference languages, stop parusing the forum for swears, its stupid, if people are cussing at each other, ok, drop the swears, and in this case, it was kind of a play on words, i mean cmon...

Quick Reply: Gonzo.