Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

****NOPI Nationals 2007****

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ****NOPI Nationals 2007****

HOOTERS ftw. what was it that sen_one said to that waitress last year? all i can remeber is laughing my *** off!
Old 08-18-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
HOOTERS ftw. what was it that sen_one said to that waitress last year? all i can remeber is laughing my *** off!
we had good fun but the service was awfull
Old 08-19-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

check the link below for the closest cheapest hotel to NOPI
Not too bad
mention that you are with NOPI for $90 per night brkst inc beverage incl
microwave fridge etc.
http://www.druryhotels.com/properties/atlantasouth.cfm
Old 08-19-2007

Come and get my title you bastards LOL
Old 08-22-2007
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned

is anyone else staying in the hilton that drew said? he might not be going and that would put me in a tough spot since he is supposed to check into my room for me.
Old 08-22-2007
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
Haha, She brought us a beer that no one ordered. I told her I would take it, and someone said she was trying to get me drunk. I told her I was easy, and that she didn't have to get me drunk. Damn, I wish I could go this year.
Old 08-22-2007
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

LOL

dude, sucks you wont be there. the "busted civic" section will be so lonely.
Old 08-22-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying my best to make it, i've had some troubles and i'm trailering my car to North Carolina to Wilmnchris' shop BnT Performance where i'm having him do some more stuff to the car as well as finish it up with dyno and tuning. Plus i've had to buy some other things (Koyo Radiator, Slim Line Fans, Fuel Pump, etc, etc).
Old 08-22-2007
Premium Member

dont ever expect things to go smoothly with a turbo install. they never do and you always run into unxpected things. i know this first hand. i was actually thinking to myself that you be cutting it close this year.
good luck with everything.
Old 08-22-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Well everything would have been great if a bolt wouldn't have seized up on me, so it prevented me from removing the turbo manifold from my block, so Chris is gonna drill out all the bolts and retap and put in stronger bolts since the turbo and manifold is so heavy. I'm also going to have him install the Koyo Radiator, Fans, Fuel Pump, and i'm gonna do a Return Fuel System too. So he is gonna take care of the rest of it, and also do some custom stuff that i can't tell just yet He is also gonna dyno and tune the car for me.
Old 08-22-2007
Premium Member

wow....well then
Old 08-23-2007

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Well everything would have been great if a bolt wouldn't have seized up on me, so it prevented me from removing the turbo manifold from my block, so Chris is gonna drill out all the bolts and retap and put in stronger bolts since the turbo and manifold is so heavy. I'm also going to have him install the Koyo Radiator, Fans, Fuel Pump, and i'm gonna do a Return Fuel System too. So he is gonna take care of the rest of it, and also do some custom stuff that i can't tell just yet He is also gonna dyno and tune the car for me.
does 10mm bolts are weak and will brake on you all the time specialy when the turbo spools. (Kinetic energy)
I had that same problem so i was running with an exhaust leak for ahwile.
I replace 3 bolts till i finaly decided to take the head off and place some bigger ARP studs like 14mm, that took care of it permanetly.
I also build a bracket to hold the turbo assembly to the bottom of the block and keep the whole thing in place when reving hard.
Good luck, I hope you make it.

I'm staying at the Drury is cheaper, closer and includes breakefast + drinks
Old 08-23-2007

Yea i'm replacing all the bolts and Chris making a bracket for me like you said. Should hold it all together nicely. Just wanna do this right the first time.
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

skunk2civic04 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Drew Mader (Ohio)
2. Stephen Burke (Georgia)
3. Jon Holtzleiter (hillbilly land...kentucky)
4. Hector Torres (Florida)
5. Kevin DePratter (Georgia)
6. Matt Poremba (Ohio)
7. Kirk Price (Ohio)
8. Seth Youngblood (Georgia)

This will be the 3rd year in a row for me and my brother, but I'm not in the show itself. We'll be staying at the Drury hotel. Can't wait!
Old 08-29-2007
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned

anyone else stayin at the hilton? with drew not going and me being only 20, i cant check into my room now. i need someone who is 21 to check in.
Old 08-30-2007

e need to start exchanging phone #'s
I'll be ariving around 5:00 PM into NOPI with the caravan that is taking off in Daytona on Friday
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

2k2civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this the tour thats going through Valdosta and Macon? If so I'm meeting the tour in Macon.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

man, where were all these GA cats at last year?? now i feel bad cause I won't be able to go
Old 09-01-2007

Originally Posted by 2k2civicsedan
Is this the tour thats going through Valdosta and Macon? If so I'm meeting the tour in Macon.
I'm sure
This is the info I got
please pm me your phone #

Friday September 14th
Starting point:
Destination Daytona Hotel & Suites
1634 North US Hwy 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
9 am departure, roll north on I-95
09:45 am stop at exit #318 St. Augustine Premier Outlet Mall. This is a pick up stop only. Will be on the road by 10:00.

Lunch:
10:30 Lunch/gas Exit 347 Jacksonville. This will be a major meeting point and pick up.
11:30 resume tour across I-10 to I-75.
1:15- 1:30 Stop at exit #2 I-75 Ga. Flying J Truck stop/ DQ refuel, pit stop, meet up with I-75 caravan and Valdosta, GA crew.
2:30 exit# TBD Tifton GA. Last pit stop before Atlanta.

Final Stop:
NOPI Nationals
Atlanta Motor Speedway
Arrive at Atlanta Motor Speedway by 5 pm, Victory Lap on the track for the biggest South leg EVER !!!!
Old 09-01-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

im waiting to go..hopefully we'll have a cold front that weekend..lol
Old 09-01-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

hot damn! one of the best looking and fastest civic ever.

Originally Posted by supermex
Come and get my title you bastards LOL
Old 09-03-2007

Thanks Gear
Any chances for you to go to NOPI?
Last years we represented 7thgen. and did very well, there would be no representation this year at NOPI

Here is a little history of our beloved 7th gen just months after
7thgencivic.com/civicforums.com and the EM2 was concieved:

Click here for 2002 first official 7thgen meet

Old 09-03-2007
Registered!!

I'll be meeting everybody in Macon. If there is anybody from Statesboro or Savannah wants to meet and ride together let me know.

When are they going to mail out the tickets?

pm sent supermex
Old 09-03-2007
TEIN MAN

RAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura about

1. Drew Mader (Ohio)
2. Stephen Burke (Georgia)
3. Jon Holtzleiter (hillbilly land...kentucky)
4. Hector Torres (Florida)
5. Kevin DePratter (Georgia)
6. Matt Poremba (Ohio)
7. Kirk Price (Ohio)
8) KYLE REEVES (SO CAL)
Old 09-04-2007
Premium Member

CAR IS RUNNING AGAIN. THANK GOD!

...anyway i live in Macon. when and where r u meeting?
someone PM me with friday the night plans. too lazy to read the whole thread. i need to know when and where we are meeting in Atlanta.
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

If the tour is going to be in Tifton at 2:30 then it should be in Macon by 3? Right? So I will be in Macon a little before 3. Where do you want to meet? I know where some stuff is in Macon but not a lot. Last time I meet someone in Macon going to Atlanta we meet at the Bass Pro Shop exit. I think its 172. Its Bass RD. The tour is going to be at the track at 5. PM me your phone number. That way when we meet it will be easier.
Old 09-05-2007
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold

drew are you in or no?
Old 09-05-2007

doubt it really, car won't be done until a couple days after nopi
Old 09-05-2007
Premium Member

You suck ^
are you still going to go without your car?
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

way to bail drew.

Quick Reply: ****NOPI Nationals 2007****