Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Out the paint shop

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice
Re: Out the paint shop

Dude that car is baddass who did your interior and how much did that cost
Old 06-28-2007
Registered!!

ssgmolina is an unknown quantity at this point

iight thanks man
Old 06-28-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

definitely not my style...but it is clean as hell and I give you major props for not slacking. i cannot count how many shitty paint jobs ive seen on "show" cars...you should get quite a few trophies with that setup. Just out of curiosity, how much the paint job cost?

..now you just need a new steering wheel.
Old 06-28-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's straight dude, I love your ride inside and out. I really like that color. Interior is friggin SLICK man. A lot of people don't like that style around here, but that's right up my ally, well with the exception of how much I'm interested in Spo-com type JDM parts, if anyone catches my drift... That's mad cool that your brother hooked you up with all the body work. I got a question for you, PM sent. Props big time.
Old 06-29-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trurace
Whats up Paul. I take it the move went well??

I still don't really know whats wrong with the car, but I haven't really had much time to play around with the car, it went into the pait shop a couple days after you tuned it. Im pretty much stumped. Sometimes it runs perfect and then two seconds later the car will overheat . I dono, but I need to figure it out befor I make the drive up to orlando for HIN.

Sorry again for having the car break down in the middle of no where. lol I still feel really bad about that. Good luck at your new location. And I will be getting at you soon for parts for my motor build
ROFL

It's all good Rich. I got your back on parts for the build my man. It's a shame too, tuning was going great until that ish happened.
Old 06-29-2007
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dezod
ROFL

It's all good Rich. I got your back on parts for the build my man. It's a shame too, tuning was going great until that ish happened.
Yea, the car is a monster until 6000rpm hahaha. But, I have an LX head laying around that I might send up to you for a PNP. But I dono, I am kind of torn between buying a new car or building my motor????..... But I will let you know before the end of the summer.

Im thinking about buying a TC, so you'll be hearing from me either way
Old 06-30-2007
Registered!!

ssgmolina is an unknown quantity at this point

hey truance still waiting on pics of ur lambo doors where the wires go into the door cause mines is looking kinda rough.
Old 06-30-2007
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ssgmolina
hey truance still waiting on pics of ur lambo doors where the wires go into the door cause mines is looking kinda rough.
Yea I still remember. I didn't have time to take the pics today, but tomorrow I get them to you.

But I did get a chance to look at them and all I really did was wrap all the wires up with electric tape and bring them inside the door
Old 06-30-2007
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough

not my style but i can definately appreciate the work put into it. im not a fan of the licence plate, but thats why its your car and not mine. good stuff man
Old 07-01-2007
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light

much love..thats clean super clean...need more 7th gen show cars like that...not busy and body tape showin and stuff.
Old 07-01-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

looks like a ton of work to get it to that point - nice job
Old 07-01-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

looks nice