Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rear Sway!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Rear Sway!!!

got my 19mm rsx rear sway bar today and couldnt resist installing it too. i was debating on whether or not to paint it green; i think it would look bad ***. i got lazy and decided not too and just put it on. here are the pics

Old 05-24-2007
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rear Sway!!!

Enjoy that bar, one of the best upgrades you can do to our cars.
Old 05-24-2007
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

noice....your gonna love it....i already love mine.......
Old 05-24-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

i love it already. i made the mistake of not jacking up my car at all... that sucked pretty bad. crawling under a lowered car is not fun.
Old 05-24-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

how much did you snag it for?
Old 05-24-2007
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

nice

dont paint it...leave it black
Old 05-24-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

agree... leave it black
Old 05-24-2007
New Mod on the Block

bought it from sujak. $60 shipped. no green? but it would be so JDM
Old 05-24-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Man, I hate not having a rear sway bar.
Old 05-24-2007
New Mod on the Block

lol. get the progress adapter kit and an rsx sway. it shouldnt be too bad . i've really been in the modding mood lately. i've done HID's, ingall's stiffy, and rsx rear sway within the last two months. look out for sideskirts in the near future
Old 05-25-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

hheheh man do not paint taht greeen lol...i think rsx rear sway bar is the best stock part for our car..
Old 05-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

man.... everyone is getting to put on their sway bars but me! i have had this thing since like december and my stupid endlinks wonmt allow me to put it on...
Old 05-25-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Enjoy that bar, one of the best upgrades you can do to our cars.
i agree 100% best 50 bucks i ever spent
Old 05-25-2007
New Mod on the Block

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
man.... everyone is getting to put on their sway bars but me! i have had this thing since like december and my stupid endlinks wonmt allow me to put it on...
i dont know how u can stand it. i was debating whether i should go to class and install it after, or just skip class an ddo it right when i got it. it was a tough choice but i waited the 75 minutes and installed it after class. i cant imagine waiting since december. i would have just cut the endlinks off and bought new ones from honda after the first half hour.
Old 05-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

its cause im cheap i guess.... it really sux waking up in the morning and seeing it laying there.... i got through jan-may because i was at college and it was still here at home hehe
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

jnlzr is an unknown quantity at this point

i was wondering if the sway bar is installed upside down???? just curious.....
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

should've gotten the 22mm from the dc5 itr they go pretty cheap on ebay.
Old 05-26-2007
New Mod on the Block

Originally Posted by jnlzr
i was wondering if the sway bar is installed upside down???? just curious.....
why would you say that? it should be right. i took off the stock bar and made sure the rsx one was lined up the same before i put it on.
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

dont worry thats how mine looks too...
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

ya..it sticks out a bit. it wont fit if it is installed upside down!
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

jnlzr is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt mean to... i havemy the same way tooo.... i just want to make sure.. cause i get a clunk sound when i go over a bump... so i thought it was upsidedown.... but today i when to the shop to make sure,, they said it fine... hahah my mistake....still dont noe wat the noise is.....
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

tougEMII has a spectacular aura abouttougEMII has a spectacular aura about

itll fit if its upside down. to me it looks upside down. but i can barely see. usually the curve of the bar should go towarsd the middle of the car. when i say the curvei mean near the ends of the bar.
Old 05-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

what are you guys talking about? its not installed upside down. took off the stock rear sway bar, put it on the ground, and lined up the rsx rear sway. they lined up almost exactly the same, so i know it's not upside down. and i'd imagine that there would be some sort of noise or something weird if it were installed wrong, and i've had none.
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

i know its not duh! lol
cuz it looks just like mine!
Old 05-27-2007
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

mine looks exactly like that too....i actually made the mistake of putting it on backwards at first...but then i realized what I did and quickly changed that......
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

this is what i mean by that curve.

but i guess thats how urs looks like. i cant clarify cuz of the pic u posted

Last edited by tougEMII; 05-27-2007 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

^^+1 that's what it should look like. I thought you had it on wrong but its too hard to tell from the pics. If you have clearance between the sway and the lca than you know you have it on right. If it's upside down there's clearance issues.
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

^yep and that is what would cause noise...ur bar hitting the lca
Old 05-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

theres clearance between them, so i guess im good. there hasnt been any noise either.
Old 09-21-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

hey people do i have to jack up the car to put this thing on... im not lowered at all.. i dont mind going underneath without it jacked up im just wondering if i HAVE to.... wat size hex key do i need and wrench..my lazy ***.. sorry :/

Quick Reply: Rear Sway!!!