Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My new photo shoot 56k warning!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
My new photo shoot 56k warning!!

The 79 Jeep in the back is my real 4X4 the vic is awaiting suspension.

Comments welcome rep if you like

Old 05-20-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My new photo shoot 56k warning!!

Very nice Murdock!
Old 05-20-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Speedfoos.

Hows the weather in England? My Dad is there right now.
Old 05-20-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

nice i like
Old 05-20-2007
Registered!!

Canadian Si will become famous soon enoughCanadian Si will become famous soon enough

Looks good ! But I'm LOVIN' that Jeep !!!!
Old 05-20-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

ur rims are cool...definatley could use that upcoming drop and maybe a lip kit? i have an ssm too, thanks for keeping us in the good looking game. did i say ur rims were cool?
Old 05-20-2007

Thanks for the comments.

Yea Canadian Si the Jeep has a rebuilt AMC 360 bored .60 over with aluminum Edlbrock intake and square bore carb it is a freeking beast with tons and tons of power and torque. over $10k in it right now just in parts I did 90% of the work myself except for engine internals.

As for the vic I do plan on a front lip maybe type R or Mugen also might switch to OEM blacked out lights
Old 05-20-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

The weather has been beautiful here lately man. I can literally watch my grass grow its been so sunny.

OEM blacked out tails FTW man. I have them and love em.
Old 05-23-2007
Registered!!

emdude4 is an unknown quantity at this point

how hard is it to put on the lower tie bar? i have the same one sitting in my trunk i just dont know how to put it on or if theres anything else i need. oh yea car looks sweet
Old 05-23-2007

Originally Posted by emdude4
how hard is it to put on the lower tie bar? i have the same one sitting in my trunk i just dont know how to put it on or if theres anything else i need. oh yea car looks sweet
It's easy to install.

First jack the car up so the wheels are of the ground.
support the lower control arms with a jack stand or wood blocks.
Find the right size socket and remove the 2 bolts.
install tie bar with original bolts
Once the bolts are off the hardest part will be keeping the holes centered.
If it moves you can drift it back with drift or rubber mallet.
thats about it.