First real pics. Dial up?? Good luck. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2007   #1
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
First real pics. Dial up?? Good luck.

I think this may be my first thread of pics. let me know what you think. I was out in the sticks near my parents house, and went for a drive in the hills. It's been a while since i've had that much fun. We don't have places like this around where i live now.

and, before someone says it, all this is on the floor in my workshop. as soon as i get a whole day off, and one of my friends is available to give me a hand, all this is going on my car. kinda pisses me off to have like $800 in parts laying around, and not on the car. well, it'll get there.

AmbulanceMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #2
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
Re: First real pics. Dial up?? Good luck.

looks good will look better lowered nice it was probably fun in the hills
a4turboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #3
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

looks like someone had some fun with their vic that day...
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #4
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Good work mang

Get that suspension setup on ASAP! That civic looks a little too comfortable in that off-road environment...
Taffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #5
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks clean
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #6
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee View Post
and, before someone says it, all this is on the floor in my workshop. as soon as i get a whole day off, and one of my friends is available to give me a hand, all this is going on my car. kinda pisses me off to have like $800 in parts laying around, and not on the car. well, it'll get there.
LOL - and here I had some really good "goin' muddin?" type comments prepped and ready to go. Looks good though. Have fun putting your parts on and take some snaps of the drop when you're done!
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #7
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

looks nice....its going to be real fun putting all that on the car you lucky bastard
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #8
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Thatll look pretty good once its dropped.
spoonEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #9
Registered!!

kcsays is an unknown quantity at this point

spring ftl...
kcsays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #10
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough

looks good just needs to be lowered. silver/black theme ftw!
dopeyboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #11
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

looks good now.. will look great once it's lowered ... didnt we do that Blues GB back in like January??? You'll love them once they're on and how it handles w/ the springs
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #12
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough

Nice scenery and pics!! It'll look sweet with all your parts on.
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #13

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbotron View Post
looks good now.. will look great once it's lowered ... didnt we do that Blues GB back in like January??? You'll love them once they're on and how it handles w/ the springs

Yeah, but i needed to get a camber kit, and it turned out my first set of springs was counterfeit, so i had to go buy legit s techs. i was also waiting for the weather to warm up, as i don't have a heated garage. should be a week or two at most before all that stuff is on.
Old 05-10-2007   #14
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough

Nice smooth ride. install that stuff!!!!
ohsnapsjay08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #15
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Looks like a nice place, and some nice parts!
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #16
Registered!!

Thornedleaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant wait to see that thing lowered. Looks good.
Thornedleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #17
Registered!!

0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough

looks good. I need to lower my car also.... all in time
0H3ebpEM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #18
Registered!!

BRED civic is an unknown quantity at this point

yah i was thinking, good thing you brought a 4X4 in those hills haha.

SICK suspention set up!
BRED civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #19
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, but i needed to get a camber kit, and it turned out my first set of springs was counterfeit, so i had to go buy legit s techs. i was also waiting for the weather to warm up, as i don't have a heated garage. should be a week or two at most before all that stuff is on.

Stop being a *****, I installed my F&R sway bars at the end of October with NO garage
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #20

thanks for all the compliments, and the motivation. hopefully i'll only be "four wheelin" for another week or two. working two jobs and having a g/f kinda cuts down on my free time.
Old 05-11-2007   #21
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait to see it dropped man! looks good now and i love going for a drive in the hills!
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #22
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

I hear ya....Free time is at a premium for me as well. Hence why I am just now getting around to doing the 04 conversion. Your car should be sweet when done
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #23
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
thanks for all the compliments, and the motivation. hopefully i'll only be "four wheelin" for another week or two. working two jobs and having a g/f kinda cuts down on my free time.
Does your g/f have a job? If not, give her a set of metrics on "Happy Friday" and put her to work!
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #24

my g/f's an interning for school for another week or two. however, changing a tire requires more automotive knowledge than she posseses, so i'm not going to count on that happening.
Old 05-18-2007   #25

any other thoughts??
Old 05-18-2007   #26
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

the things u have on ur floor are almost exactly what i have in my closet.. except i didnt get shoes yet and i got an spc camber kit. nice! cant wait to get it on either...

i like the scenery. i think it'd look better if the mirrors, door handles, and trunk trim were painted. other than that.. looking good
speedricerx is offline   Reply With Quote