Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Pics of my 04 Rallye Red Coupe...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guitarchan16 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Pics of my 04 Rallye Red Coupe...

Alright, my girlfriend was out of town this weekend so I had some time to fix my front grills, adjust the lambo's a little (just some fine tuning), and give her a good wash. The pollen and leaves falling (yeah our leaves fall in the spring too here...SUCKS!!!) has made my car horribly dirty to the point that i was ashamed to be driving it, so I washed her real good, cleaned the windows AND as many people suggested, i removed the splash guards that came on the car (even though the paint is a little chipped underneath it from rubbing). I do agree, it looks better now though. And it's been a while since I posted any pics of my car so I figured today while it was nice outside, I decided to go for a ride and take some pics. Hope you like them...

Let me know what you guys think.
Old 05-06-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Pics of my 04 Rallye Red Coupe...

Nice car but you should try to take some pics with your doors closed. I find that most people that have lambos have their doors open in like 70% of their pictures.
Old 05-06-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

i like the look, lol did u install ur lambos? or did someone else do it for ya? if u did it, how was the install? j/w
Old 05-06-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

lambos are so gay
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough

I like it, nice and clean. I like the look of the lambo but I'd never get them for my DD.
Old 05-06-2007
Fiberglass Guru

Seiber84 is on a distinguished road

I like the grill did u make it yourself?
Old 05-06-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

oh yeah might wanna give a 56k warning
Old 05-06-2007
Type-Race
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

Very clean but I always chuckle when I see lambo style doors on imports.
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

kcsays is an unknown quantity at this point

1. do not shoot 1000ft away from the subject, its about your car not the scenery.

2. do not shoot aiming the sky, car will come out "black" and everything else. like #6 photo u got like instant black paint job.

3. do not take pictures of ur car under shadow, car look dull.

and last... number ur photos please easier to pick out and comment on it.

other than those... like the car~
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

guitarchan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by armieo
Nice car but you should try to take some pics with your doors closed. I find that most people that have lambos have their doors open in like 70% of their pictures.
Yeah, I was thinking that AFTER the fact. I was like...man, i really should have taken some with the doors shut. I'll try to get some maybe today...

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
i like the look, lol did u install ur lambos? or did someone else do it for ya? if u did it, how was the install? j/w
Yeah I did. It was a BITCH. Took about 2 weeks to get them right. But now that i know what i'm doing, i could probably do one in a Day. Just not knowing exactly what to do made it very hard.

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
lambos are so gay
You're so mature...
and I'd like to to you since you know EXACTLY what looks good to EVERYONE and all! That's so Amazing...

Originally Posted by lxcivic2k1
I like it, nice and clean. I like the look of the lambo but I'd never get them for my DD.
Thanks Man. It really doesn't effect me being a DD because the doors still open out Half way so I don't have to open them (usually don't unless i'm wanting to show it off)

Originally Posted by Seiber84
I like the grill did u make it yourself?
THANKS, Yeah I did. Did the headlights too. The front of my car is my favorite part. Looks REAL clean.

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
oh yeah might wanna give a 56k warning
Sorry, the pics aren't very big...so i didn't think it would be bad.

Originally Posted by doctor
Very clean but I always chuckle when I see lambo style doors on imports.
So you chuckle every time you see lambo doors on a Lamborghini? That's Odd...being that they're imports and all...

Originally Posted by kcsays
1. do not shoot 1000ft away from the subject, its about your car not the scenery.

2. do not shoot aiming the sky, car will come out "black" and everything else. like #6 photo u got like instant black paint job.

3. do not take pictures of ur car under shadow, car look dull.

and last... number ur photos please easier to pick out and comment on it.

other than those... like the car~
Thanks...I'll take all that into concideration.
Old 05-06-2007

Conspiracy Of 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice car like the red paint and lambos i would change the rims to something to show off the calipers better (red ones)
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

looks good... what r u dropped on?
Old 05-06-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

get a lip kit and some 18's and you will be good to go.
Old 05-06-2007
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

When the car is centered on every single pic it makes for boring pics. Adding scenery makes the pics interesting and unique.

I like the grill. It is kinda funny cause I have a friend the lives in niceville right now.
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sniperscout
When the car is centered on every single pic it makes for boring pics. Adding scenery makes the pics interesting and unique.
thats why u give some angles to each shot u take. if subject is small and scenery is big, its hard to tell whats the person is trying to take picture of.

in automotive photography, never want to take picture of a car far away and in the MIDDLE if you want one, then use 1/3 rule, so everything is even.
Old 05-06-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

thats why u give some angles to each shot u take. if subject is small and scenery is big, its hard to tell whats the person is trying to take picture of.

in automotive photography, never want to take picture of a car far away and in the MIDDLE if you want one, then use 1/3 rule, so everything is even.
I agree with what you are saying and I no nothing about Photography.

The first pic has all the right stuff for a good shot but the shadow messed it up
Old 05-06-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guitarchan16

You're so mature...
and I'd like to to you since you know EXACTLY what looks good to EVERYONE and all! That's so Amazing...
thanks buddy, post pics when you have it off
Old 05-06-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks nice, always more fun to drive a clean car and have everyone looking. dirty car = bad
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah thats pretty nice and clean. Lambo doors are hard for me to get my mind around them. They aren't stupid but they aren't something I don't know if i'd be TOTALLY sold on getting for ANY of my cars. looks ok though .

It's nice to see another FL resident also
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Looks good. I was wondering if it was bitch to close/open the doors from the inside?
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

DanDB64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lambo doors aren't my style, but then again it's not my car

But the black/red look awesome together, you have good taste IMO
Old 05-06-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

lambos are awesome. if u want a mod that will giv you the most attention...ANYWHERE...ANYtime.... its lambo doors....

every time i use to pull up to a gas station, i would always hav ppl looking at my car and at least ONE would ask about it....its a good feeling...

Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

thats just pure PIMP! I'd love to go to the movies in that car and exit the car with the doors up. Nice mod.
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

i don't know why everyone's complaining about photography. its pretty decent. I've seen some terrible shots, this is actually good compared to what other ppl post.
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
i don't know why everyone's complaining about photography. its pretty decent. I've seen some terrible shots, this is actually good compared to what other ppl post.
i'm not saying all of his photos are bad or terrible, i'm just giving advice on few photos so he wont take or post same type of photo in the future.
Old 05-06-2007
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

^ I agree
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

xcrxss is on a distinguished road

Nice car man, just needs rims, 18's would look really nice.
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough

good job bro, keep up the work
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

Nice car. Looks clean and simple.

On the other hand.... Those lambo doors are beyond gay. I mean on a civic?? Come on.
Old 05-06-2007
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about

u need the rally red front lip i have for sale!! its bran dnew!! woudl loooooooook sick on ur ride!!!!!pm me if interested i got pics

Quick Reply: New Pics of my 04 Rallye Red Coupe...