Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My New Rimz...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
red_civic_boi is an unknown quantity at this point
My New Rimz...

ok i took it with my camera phone and it got 3.0 megapixel so tell me wat yal think.....gunmetal rimz..

Old 05-03-2007
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
Re: My New Rimz...

mud guards?... too little rim. too much tire...eeee
Old 05-03-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

poor car..
Old 05-03-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute

needs a drop and whats up with that red banner?
Old 05-03-2007
Registered!!

LilWannabeJdm can only hope to improve

lost the mud guards and drop that thing down..and you be set..LOL..

the decal can stay if u want it to be..its up to you on how you like it to be..sooo whichever works for you and your happy then its a good job well done...
Old 05-03-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i think his rims only look small becuase of the fat polished lip..u need a drop now. i dont think people shoudlk put on rims without a drop. just makes it look...i duno..u should put the mudguards sumwhere farther up front..like on ur fornt bumper so it could splash mud on that red banner.......lol wata jerk..im sorry
Old 05-03-2007
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point

damn bud, hope you got your flame suit on. anyone here with taste is not going to say that looks good. 4 years ago people would have been all about it. But now people are more into clean cars with no wheel gap, big wheels, very low tire profile, and very small and limited stickers. Btw I have neuspeed race springs that would make that car look 109 times better. just let me know
Old 05-03-2007
Registered!!

red banner i have a resson for that cuz it wont get into my eyes..i'll drop it to 3.0 till i have the money lol....and the stickers is 7thgencivic.com...
Old 05-03-2007
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

whats 7thGenCivic.com?
Old 05-03-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Im guessing those are 16's ... Well it doesnt really matter about the Size of the rim. Most people have 15's coz there way towards performance rather than looks plus u have the advantage of much more comfy ride. Emm U seriously need a drop now. And ur a smart spender i can guess thats y keep in mind that Dropping just doesnt mean some $100 egay springs. U gotta do the whole thing .. Atleast Springs n camber kit to start and u can wait like 6months or a year for the Shocks !

Just my ideas though take care
Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

kcsays is an unknown quantity at this point

if u want my opinion... here are things i would do if i had ur car...

1. get new wheels (bigger, diff. color, beta style)

2. lose those red lug nuts, if u dont have money to get some baller set just keep the chromes.

3. like everyone said lose the mud guards.

i can go on with ur whole car but since u asked for wheels opinion just giving u what u asked for ^_^

oh yea last thing, dont take pictures under shadow when i first glanced at ur first pic i thought ur car was sitting on blocks. =P

i'm sure after u do more stuff, ur car will look better than now.

Last edited by kcsays; 05-04-2007 at 08:26 AM.
Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

ricey looking probbly get alot grls then clean lookin lol....
Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough

looks nice man
Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

I would say just lose the banner, and the mud guards then whenever you get enough money get the car dropped. As for the red lugs, whats wrong with them they match the car.
Old 05-04-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

those rims look fine. they're prolly 16's which are big enough. they only look small because hes not dropped. drop it about 1.5-2 inches add some sideskirts, and you'll have 1 sick ride.
Old 05-04-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FALKEN
whats 7thGenCivic.com?

I like the rims! drop the mug flaps though!
Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

kcsays is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ciVictoria
As for the red lugs, whats wrong with them they match the car.
yes good for match the car, but in a long run red will peal off cuz its cheap.
Old 05-04-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool. Nice set up. I like the sunshield banner too....out here on the westside the sun comes in your face like horiziontally. it's a bee-itch.
Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

smaller tires and/or a drop, they look huge as it sits right now, what size are they? lose the mudflaps and the sunroof wind-deflector thing and it'll be much better. that thing looks like a backward roof scoop
Old 05-04-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kcsays
yes good for match the car, but in a long run red will peal off cuz its cheap.
Hey now, i have red lugs, lol but mine don't peal off. They are Rays, which you already know are balla lugs. lol
Old 05-04-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

very nice just lose the splash guards and drop the car an inch r two.
Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

its 17's ENKEI RZ-5 gunmetal and for rite now im savin for the money for droppin..and its big rims when u see in real life...so wats the mud guards ? lic plate at the front?
Old 05-05-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

ya would do nicely with a drop! it looks good, just those side markers look out of place for some reason. either its the wheels gap or just the rally red idk!
Old 05-05-2007
Registered!!

85gp4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it looks good and the red lugs match the car. Seems like every person who post pictures, gets the same response - "you need to drop your car". I swear even cars that had been lowered get replies that say "you need to lower it more".
Old 05-05-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

i like em
Old 05-05-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

i like the wheels. as far as the car goes, well, i've seen A LOT worse on this site.
Old 05-05-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Dunno whats with the people on the first page of this thread. Listen to the ppl on the second page... your **** looks fine, just loose some of the extra crap and it'll look fine.

What kind of rims are they anyways?
Old 05-05-2007
Registered!!

SilverCivic504 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah nah
Old 05-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 85gp4
I think it looks good and the red lugs match the car. Seems like every person who post pictures, gets the same response - "you need to drop your car". I swear even cars that had been lowered get replies that say "you need to lower it more".
i will agree with u on that one lol....
Old 05-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Dunno whats with the people on the first page of this thread. Listen to the ppl on the second page... your **** looks fine, just loose some of the extra crap and it'll look fine.

What kind of rims are they anyways?
17's ENKEI RZ-5 gunmetal

Quick Reply: My New Rimz...