Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Newest Photos until Sun or Mon LMAO

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007
- hella tite y0 -

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by juanotejano
Ouch... So I take it that those are just bulbs and that they only look really yellow straight on like I asked before or what?
yes they're just bulbs and they really only make the housing look yellow when ur head on.
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by s0ltker
yes they're just bulbs and they really only make the housing look yellow when ur head on.
That's good, I'm probably gonna get some yellow bulbs now too, which ones would you suggest? Cause I agree the film looks weird.
Old 03-18-2007
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
I have the Nokya bulbs.
They are about $20-$30 depending on where u get them from.
Old 03-18-2007
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by s0ltker
1. Yours is film, mine is just the bulbs...cuz I think the film looks stupid
2. No one said I was first
3. U just prove ur stupid and insecure.

welcome to the world of imports, ur never first or original. Somebody alway has it before you.
And trust me, u werent the first...I saw many cars with it before u posted in your sig that you were the first and original....so please go deflate your head now.

And yes u did hijack my thread....u just posted way to many pictures.

there were no 04 civic before me had this mod so why u gotta hate? to this date i still havent seen the yellow reflector mod on ANY 04-05 civic...by original i was talking about the first 04-05 that have done this...there is no way to know who was the original cuz there is no proof...you just plain miss interpreted what i said and if u think you saw the mod i have on ANY i mean ANY other 04-05 civic on this site than please show me proof...

and its NOT film ******* ask anyone on this forum that has seen it (xtheenderx, tougem2, aznboysrfr, hondaluver, etc etc here in SOCAL)

ur the one who jumped on the bandwagon getting blue bulbs and yellow high beam bulbs...and doing the lip mod cuz u think its "cool"...

here in socal, its not whats cool, its what you are and what you do that counts

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 03-18-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-18-2007
- hella tite y0 -

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
there were no 04 civic before me had this mod so why u gotta hate? to this date i still havent seen the yellow reflector mod on ANY 04-05 civic...by original i was talking about the first 04-05 that have done this...there is no way to know who was the original cuz there is no proof...you just plain miss interpreted what i said and if u think you saw the mod i have on ANY i mean ANY other 04-05 civic on this site than please show me proof...

and its NOT film ******* ask anyone on this forum that has seen it (xtheenderx, tougem2, aznboysrfr, hondaluver, etc etc here in SOCAL)

ur the one who jumped on the bandwagon getting blue bulbs and yellow high beam bulbs...and doing the lip mod cuz u think its "cool"...

LMAO please...socal this socal that...I do to my car want I like, not because someone else did it.
And just cuz u dont see it on the site doesnt mean ur the first...theres actually an 04 that had it long before u did in my town...and I'm not going to waste me time getting pics for u cuz its not important, and ur fight with me anyways.
Even if it isnt film and its just stained or whatever it still looks like **** imo...sorry u dont like my imo but its just that...my opinion.
And ur talking about be jumping on bandwagons then u too with the yellow high beams....LMAO your so full of **** it isnt even funny.
Only reason I have blue bulbs is cuz my oem lights blew and I needed replacements...I actually hate blue bulbs, but my wife got them for me and i'm not going to be a dick to her for doing something nice for me. I plan on getting HIDs soon....wait oh knowwwss I'm jumping on the HID bandwagon now ZOMG HELP !!!!.....
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

Wow... I'm moving back to ****ing texas... after that little speech about what I need to do to be cool enough in socal but not try to be cool and not do anything that has been done before and not think about being cool or else you lose the cool, then I give up on socal.

And soltker those are the nokya hyper yellow? cool, bandwagon here I come, suck on it raging spam you ain't special no more...
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

junhyuk is an unknown quantity at this point
s0ltker i think u miss interpreted what ragingspam was trying to say, also he had no bad intentions, he did say sorry before he posted up his pictures. Trust me in socal he may be the first with yellow highbeams especially where we live, i followed him and got yellow highbeams. i dont think he was saying that he was the first one in the world. He just hasnt seen anyone with yellow high beams in socal and on the forums. BTW why u gotta say hes threadjacking when he apologized before he acctually posted the pictures, and two pictures compared to what 10 of yours? I wouldnt be pissed if i were u and i bet im like 10 years younger then u hearing that you have a wife.

BTW. SOCAL FTW. Dont bother posting any crap about me i wont be reading this thread any more.
Old 03-19-2007
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
soltker after everything u said it becomes obvious that all you do is talk **** and not make any real points...by the way nice job using your wife as an excuse...your opinions are worthless because you dont explain to anyone why you say anything...all u did was flame me with your "opinion" for putting a few pics up and saying that i did the yellow highbeams without bulbs

juan, if u want, go back to texas...we really could care less if ur here anyways...i guess it takes juan to know juan.

you couldnt even understand all i said was that we in socal focus on individual style not on trends. its a compliment to start a trend, but everyone likes to customize for themselves..

and thanks junhyuk (keeping names out of this) for actually READING the posts.
Old 03-19-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice
lol forum drama....soooooooo lame...nice ride btw, I think thats what this post was about anyway...
Old 03-19-2007
I just burnt my tongue

^^ i do agree with u
Old 03-19-2007
- hella tite y0 -

soltker after everything u said it becomes obvious that all you do is talk **** and not make any real points...by the way nice job using your wife as an excuse...your opinions are worthless because you dont explain to anyone why you say anything...all u did was flame me with your "opinion" for putting a few pics up and saying that i did the yellow highbeams without bulbs

juan, if u want, go back to texas...we really could care less if ur here anyways...i guess it takes juan to know juan.

you couldnt even understand all i said was that we in socal focus on individual style not on trends. its a compliment to start a trend, but everyone likes to customize for themselves..

and thanks junhyuk (keeping names out of this) for actually READING the posts.
lol my wife isnt the excuse...its the reason I have them...
and socal puts a lot of nice cars...I'm not going to agrue with u there. But to say they focus on style and not trends is total bs...u guys may think that,but infact the its very same style that everyone rocks now-a-days.
I dont have a problem with you posting pics in my thread...I just had a problem with u staying ur the almighty original person cuz ur from socal.

And if u want I can bring up ur original thread on how big ur head was when u say everyone will be copying u...if u want me to bring facts up.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...-think-so.html
Old 03-19-2007
I just burnt my tongue

i never stated that i was the "almighty original" all i said and meant by "original" is im one of the few guys who did it before most people not using bulbs, or tint on an 04-05 civic...what does bringing up my old thread have to do with anything? all it does is show people i've had that mod for a while...and yes i've seen a few headlights done like that since then....cuz i did a few of them...doesnt mean they're on this site...you know what arguing with you is pointless, this forum is to share our rides and compliments...yes people do have opinions but i NEVER talked **** about ur ride cuz i think it looks sick...so im gonna say we call truce cuz this **** shouldnt have happened in the first place...no point in arguing like a bunch of kids
Old 03-19-2007
Registered!!

noxit.r3fk is an unknown quantity at this point
wow this thread went to hell
Old 03-19-2007
I just burnt my tongue

tell me about it
Old 03-19-2007
- hella tite y0 -

i never stated that i was the "almighty original" all i said and meant by "original" is im one of the few guys who did it before most people not using bulbs, or tint on an 04-05 civic...what does bringing up my old thread have to do with anything? all it does is show people i've had that mod for a while...and yes i've seen a few headlights done like that since then....cuz i did a few of them...doesnt mean they're on this site...you know what arguing with you is pointless, this forum is to share our rides and compliments...yes people do have opinions but i NEVER talked **** about ur ride cuz i think it looks sick...so im gonna say we call truce cuz this **** shouldnt have happened in the first place...no point in arguing like a bunch of kids

LMAO but i like the drama....lol
I've had a bad past couple of days so ...ya that explains me...

gg truce or however u spell that.
and thanks for thinking my ride looks sick.
Old 03-19-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
nice very clean
Old 03-19-2007
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
i have the original yellow high beams
im not tryin to threadjack sorry

Seriously, you need to run down to the Salvation Army, give them your computer (if you have more then one, give them all to them), and cancel your internet subscription. No one here cares about what you say, no one cares about "socal" and "what people need to do to be cool," and you need to post your own pictures with your own disgrace to the ssm community car in your own poorly written thread. kthxbai

Great car Steve
Old 03-19-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I was the first negro with a tasefully modified honda.....in kissimmee at least hahahahaha

awesome car steve!!
Old 03-19-2007
- hella tite y0 -

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
I was the first negro with a tasefully modified honda.....in kissimmee at least hahahahaha

awesome car steve!!
LMAO thats sig material right there

bwhhahahahhahahhha
Old 03-19-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler

Seriously, you need to run down to the Salvation Army, give them your computer (if you have more then one, give them all to them), and cancel your internet subscription. No one here cares about what you say, no one cares about "socal" and "what people need to do to be cool," and you need to post your own pictures with your own disgrace to the ssm community car in your own poorly written thread. kthxbai

Great car Steve
Bad news dude... your about a day and a half too late. They already became bitter internet enemies and then kissed and made up, so sorry. I however agreed to no such truce SO THE WAR WAGES ON!!! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA I hate film, bulbs for the win!!! JK good to see that the war is over and both of your cars are cool (just apparently not cool enough for socal) so be happy.
Old 03-19-2007
- hella tite y0 -

Bad news dude... your about a day and a half too late. They already became bitter internet enemies and then kissed and made up, so sorry. I however agreed to no such truce SO THE WAR WAGES ON!!! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA I hate film, bulbs for the win!!! JK good to see that the war is over and both of your cars are cool (just apparently not cool enough for socal) so be happy.
omg LMAO
Old 03-20-2007
Registered!!

noxit.r3fk is an unknown quantity at this point
man that looks ****ing sick so sick u should give it some medicine asap .. i think i may try it out on my vic yellow high beams

Last edited by noxit.r3fk; 03-20-2007 at 05:26 AM. Reason: puppy dog tails
Old 03-20-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
very interesting thread going on in here.
ANYWAY, NHBP FTW!
Old 03-20-2007
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
And guess what kiddo, I have news for you!!!! They may have made up, but I still get to do what I want. KK?
Old 03-20-2007
I just burnt my tongue

Re: Newest Photos until Sun or Mon LMAO

lol ^ instigator hahah...who really should care...his car looks sick and people agree...people agree my car looks sick...its done and done get over it u guys
Old 03-20-2007
Registered!!

Re: Newest Photos until Sun or Mon LMAO

lol ^ instigator hahah...who really should care...his car looks sick and people agree...people agree my car looks sick...its done and done get over it u guys
No it's not over cause now me and this smuggler punk are gonna fight... Do and post what you want smuggler but if it's dumb I'm gonna make fun of it, cause even if I don't have 10,000 post (congrats btw) I get to do what I want too, MKAY? great.....

p.s. Soltker could you do me a favor and rename this thread "The come here to start **** with people you have been secretly holding a grudge against when you are having a bad day thread." kthxbye

Last edited by juanotejano; 03-20-2007 at 05:44 PM.