Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New color options! (Sharing the excitement)

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
New color options! (Sharing the excitement)

I'm pretty excited, because I just ordered like a hundred dollars in supplies for preparation on a complete repaint. Included in that order, I purchased three sample 4 ounce house of kolor paints, Ultra Fine metallic meteor maroon, Razberry pearl, and cherry pearl. I can't wait to spray and see which one to choose!
Old 03-07-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Nice man... engine bay and door jams too hmm? Anyways, if your doing that paint job yourself, document it with pictures and/or video. Lots of people are interested in the process and what it takes to paint, myself included. Plus I'm sure you'd get some repage outta it, I'll make sure of that. Good luck!!
Old 03-07-2007
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
that would be cool to see
Old 03-07-2007
Registered!!

CIVDAWG21 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man i work for a Dupont jobber and we also sell HOK....just looked @ the color chips, the Razberry Pearl is sweet. And i hate anything red so props on that.
Old 03-07-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRIZ
Nice man... engine bay and door jams too hmm? Anyways, if your doing that paint job yourself, document it with pictures and/or video. Lots of people are interested in the process and what it takes to paint, myself included. Plus I'm sure you'd get some repage outta it, I'll make sure of that. Good luck!!
Yeah for sure dude. I was going to document the whole thing from start to finish, all the way up until the paint, because I already tried to paint the whole thing myself and ended up realizing that I don't have the proper space/heatlamps/ventilation for that! So everything from start all the way up to rolling it into the booth.

Originally Posted by CIVDAWG21
hey man i work for a Dupont jobber and we also sell HOK....just looked @ the color chips, the Razberry Pearl is sweet. And i hate anything red so props on that.
Awesome, I'm actually really glad to hear that. I can't wait to see the samples in person. I was thinking that I would like the Razberry pearl in the best.

Quick Reply: New color options! (Sharing the excitement)