Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

pics of my new wing!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
pics of my new wing!

ok you ready for this? here it is

actually im kidding that was just some wing a ricer over at school had and i had one of the guys in my class hold it up so i could take a pic lol now heres the real pics. its the oem wing offa the civic hybrid

and heres a pic of my car riding duuurty! lol

but about the wing ive still got a lil more work to do on it. the double sided tape is somewhat showing on one side and a nice wetsand and buff couldnt hurt (a few specks of dirt made it into the paint) oh well it looks good for now monday ill finish the small things. would have done them today but we got let out early cause my teacher had to go to some meetings.

but newho any questions comments concerns? lol
Old 02-23-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Steelies FTW
Old 02-23-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about
nice.....lips ftw
Old 02-23-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
ahhhh I want that lip too w/ MY jdm tails... looks really good, despite the car being dirty

Where'd you get it? Ebay or honda?
Old 02-23-2007
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
looks real good
Old 02-23-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
ebay and yeah its winter whatya gonna do lol
Old 02-23-2007
Registered!!

tnel2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good but i would be saving for rims or somthing besides those steelies just my 2 cents !
Old 02-23-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

lol i have wheels man 04-05 ex wheels and ive had several sets of wheels too. used to have some nice rotas but i traded them for a k series lol
Old 02-23-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
STEELIES FTW
Old 02-23-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about
^^ new rear bumper????
Old 02-23-2007
I like my commute

Nope that's stock
Old 02-23-2007
Registered!!

Civman500 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the tails man, they look good
Old 02-23-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
man, if you got a K series in there, you better wash that thing, buckets work in the winter too
Old 02-23-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

haha yeah but im lazy itll get done sometime this weekend
Old 02-23-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
That looks nice, man.
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

speakeasy is an unknown quantity at this point
what is "ftw"?
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

BRED civic is an unknown quantity at this point
FTW=For the win

and oh god thankfully you got rid of that wing, i was about to flame you HARD!

and that guy holding it looks like he should be beverly hill billies.
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
ricer wing and snow w/ lowered civic FTL!!!
Old 02-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
thank god you were kidding
Old 02-24-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
ricer wing and snow w/ lowered civic FTL!!!
haha yeah that wing is rice and there were a couple of days my car just sat cause i didnt feel like diggin it out. but how you been man? havnt talked to you since what was it? nopi?
Old 02-24-2007
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
hybrid spoiler... best ever made
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

civic7dotcom is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice and Clean! I think the first ones better