Got bars?? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2007   #1
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Got bars??

Was bored today and purchased the mugen style bars for the rsx....and what do you know, they fit....kinda...the rear fits ok, havent installed the front yet b/c two of the six bolts are stripped to ****, and the rear middle you have to drill an extra hole on each side.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_00085.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	69665   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_00086.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	69666  
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007   #2
Registered!!

ST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura about
I LIKE THE REAR BARS . DID YOU GET A GOOD PRICE FOR THEM? AND WERE DID YOU PURCHASE THEM? I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE REAR BARS FOR MY 05 CIVIC EX COUPE. HAVE BEEN LOOKING . BUT I DID NOT WANT TO BUY THE RSX ONES IF I WAS NOT SURE ON FITMENT. LET ME KNOW . THANKS.
THE BARS ARE LOOKING GREAT.
ST8RACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007   #3
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point
hey do you know where i can get that bar that goes from one seatbelt buckel to the other and the name of it?
mazdakiril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007   #4
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
^ C pillar bar
1sykcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007   #5
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks so if i can understand the rsx c pillar bar will fit the coupe civics?
mazdakiril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007   #6
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Nice, car should be a lot more ridged- post up on and differences would ya?
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007   #7
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdakiril View Post
hey do you know where i can get that bar that goes from one seatbelt buckel to the other and the name of it?
i think hes asking about the b pillar bar
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #8
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
i know a memeber on here back in the day had some for sale.. should run ya like $75 is what he had them for sale, for! but safety was my concern.
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #9
Registered!!

tougEMII has a spectacular aura abouttougEMII has a spectacular aura about
b pillar bar for the front seat...and c pillar for the rear seats. btw very nice bars...how much?? and when u say kinda fit...what does that mean? have to modify or something?
tougEMII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #10
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
u have to drill the bottom two holes. The front strutbar does not fit...its too tall....maybe fit with a raised hood but thats not my style
Old 02-15-2007   #11
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Will they fit the sedan. I have a 02 ex sedan and need to know.
Alpha 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #12
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
the b-pillar bar from the ep3 will fit. check CorsportUSA.com
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007   #13
Life is better with 5lug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha 5 View Post
Will they fit the sedan. I have a 02 ex sedan and need to know.

the rear strut will and the rear middle will fit with mods....the front bar is too tall
Old 03-04-2007   #14
Life is better with 5lug

update: front strut does fit but hood reinforcement had to be trimmed....sooo determined!!!
Old 03-04-2007   #15
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
I'll ask again.. Did you notice a different in the rear?
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007   #16
Life is better with 5lug

def a noticible difference on the the rear middle bar and the front.....rear tower did nothing imho...