Type B Front Lip - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2007   #1
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about
Type B Front Lip

Does anyone know where I can find this lip from a reliable company? Anyone who already has this lip where did you get yours?
CivicFreak03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007   #2
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
StreetStyler.com $125 shipped ....or try a memeber on here ive seen a couple of people selling them here there probably sold already tho.
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007   #3
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
got mine off of ebay for like $80 shipped...
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007   #4
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI View Post
got mine off of ebay for like $80 shipped...
Damn thats cheap whats the name of the user you bought it from on ebay?
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007   #5
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I just sold one for $55
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007   #6
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
i also got mine for 80.00shipped off ebay
Civicman1988 is offline   Reply With Quote