Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Racing TONITE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matteo will become famous soon enough
dp_yz713
It must be your Autozone exhaust (aka "Ractive") muffler with custom piping that gave you the winning edge.

Did his car have gas?
^hahaha, speaking of gas...let me tell you guys, thats how you win the race. I was messing around and racing my friend who had a stock evo and beat him because he got bad gas from a gas station and something went wrong with car lol...he took it to the dealership and thats wat they told him so i kno

he was like wtf, my car is shifting like crap..did u get nos?? haha
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

Matteo will become famous soon enough
so just sneak some salt, suger, spice, w/e u have in there before u race
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sicivic01
i don't know what you guys are talking about getting whooped by a se-r sentra. i raced my buddy's se-r spec v last summer and i took him by a car. i only have an aem sri and a ractive muffler custom w/ custom piping. tein s tech springs too.
are you sure ur driving in a civic? se-r's are pretty quick and even with i/h/e the civic will get pwned. ur friend must not know how to drive.

good luck and godspeed on ur race. strip all the seats, side panels, spare tire, etc and have only 1/4 tank of gas before u race.

more importantly...whats with these ppl thinking that civics are fast?
Old 12-30-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Alpha 5
It was I the Alpha
Cool. I repped you back, and forgot to put my name........HA!
Old 12-30-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sicivic01
i don't know what you guys are talking about getting whooped by a se-r sentra. i raced my buddy's se-r spec v last summer and i took him by a car. i only have an aem sri and a ractive muffler custom w/ custom piping. tein s tech springs too.
why would springs help in a race?
Old 12-30-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
less squat when accellerating?
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

Burnin_ruberv8 is an unknown quantity at this point
It must by anyway help the car to grip... maybe shave the 60 feet time by a tenth of a second
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TOEnail

more importantly...whats with these ppl thinking that civics are fast?
Because many people on here actually have fast civics.
Old 12-30-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^most of which have bugged outta here
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Well how bad did you get OWNED!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2006
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Why can't I lock this dumbass thread??
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
hmm, i just thought of something right now right now.... how about, Replace your rear stock tires or whatever you have right now like rims to your small ""Spare tires"" lol, and just look for another spare tire. that weighs like 10lbs maybe lol. oh, just rear aiite.
Old 12-30-2006
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
i'll race you for pinks
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

no1_suspek is an unknown quantity at this point
Results!!!!

**** man i was pretty disturbed with that race we had last nite! ****! i got the time of 0:OO:16.34sec while the SER took me at 0:00:15.32sec.

I Stripped my seats rear and front, took off my whole interior rear panels and also went swapped rims that weighed prolly close to 30lbs.... ****! those ****ers are fast! i even sacrificed my right headlight for a flexpipe for the cold air intake!!! ****??? hmm....D17
Old 12-30-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by no1_suspek
i even sacrificed my right headlight for a flexpipe for the cold air intake!!! ****??? hmm....D17
hahaha that probably did nothing
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know guys let me tell you this
i ahev an 03 vic ex cai. dc headers. and 2.5 exhaust piping
and i was on a 50 mph roll with a srt neon and i was right on his back door.. so he might be a good driver and get lucky
oh and dont say the guy driving the srt didnt know how to drive cause trust me he knew how to drive
ive known him for like 5 years

so good luck man
Old 12-30-2006
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by junior h.m
and i was on a 50 mph roll with a srt neon and i was right on his back door.. so he might be a good driver and get lucky
oh and dont say the guy driving the srt didnt know how to drive cause trust me he knew how to drive

so good luck man
Nice car, prolly is loud. You didnt stay with a srt-4, not even close. Maybe for that 1-2 seconds it takes for that turbo to spool you were "right on his back door" but you didn't keep up with him. You can't be that close with a car that has double the ammount of hp and tq as your car does. From a roll doesn't require much talent, so you can't blame bad driver on this one. I've known my mother all my life, she sucked at driving way back when and she still sucks now. Age doesn't increase talent. Try again.
Old 12-30-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by XSRCivic
Nice car, prolly is loud. You didnt stay with a srt-4, not even close. Maybe for that 1-2 seconds it takes for that turbo to spool you were "right on his back door" but you didn't keep up with him. You can't be that close with a car that has double the ammount of hp and tq as your car does. From a roll doesn't require much talent, so you can't blame bad driver on this one. I've known my mother all my life, she sucked at driving way back when and she still sucks now. Age doesn't increase talent. Try again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA repped!
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

aznprid214 has a spectacular aura aboutaznprid214 has a spectacular aura about
muhaha TAKE HIS STUFF
Old 12-31-2006
Registered!!

tougEMII has a spectacular aura abouttougEMII has a spectacular aura about
yeah maybe ur guys driving ability both sucks...hehehe..find a good driver..maybe that would probably mean godlike for u as a driver. then ull find a differnece
Old 12-31-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
or maybe he should stop lying. that would work too.

I raced an SRT once....that was embarrassing. AND it was only firing on 3 cylinders.

Then, I raced my friends mom in her Nissan minivan...i think it was a quest...yeah, I got wrecked on, just like Ortiz got wrecked on by Lidell.

I hate my car.
Old 12-31-2006
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
Dumb noob probably raced a sxt neon!..LOL

I raced some SRTs and kept up and beat a couple but then again my car isn't stock.. har har har...=)
Old 12-31-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
this is very interestng thread...
Old 12-31-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by junior h.m

so good luck man
OK... I definitely have a turbocharger last time I checked. It also functions properly last time I checked, too. My buddy has an 04 SRT-4 with the MOPAR Stage 2... I wasn't even close. His car ripped a 12.9 on the stock tires last time he took it to the strip. My BESTEST EVER time on my I/H/E'ed 7th gen was 16.4 with 18" wheels. I have yet to run turbo because the track is closed for the winter. So... um... I call total BULLSHIT.

repped! LOL
Old 12-31-2006
Registered!!

junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
lol.. your right.. jus till his car spooled