Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally!!

Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice
Finally!!

Finally finished installing them damn ebay fog lights! After a few problems a few extra parts and about a week...they finally work!

Plus my gf bought me an AEM SRI for Christmas and i put that in too...sounds awesome! haha

ya!

Last edited by metalviper; 12-28-2006 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
looks really good with those fogs! and nice intake too
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice
thanx!!
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

bbeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
what kind of problem occured.Since I bought some fog lights off ebay. Hopefully I won't encounter and problems in my install
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Nice. The fogs were the same way with me, I installed them as much as I could but had to wait for the right switch to come since the kit didn't come with one and Honda gave me the wrong one, had to order one from online.
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by bbeboi
what kind of problem occured.Since I bought some fog lights off ebay. Hopefully I won't encounter and problems in my install
well the whole installation was kinda tricky...taking the front apart pretty much!
but the wiring harness it came with was a lil wack! my friend had to add wire to reach the fuse box under the steering wheel, then the fuse was blown in the wiring harness, and then the connector to the switch broke!
so we stripped and connected the wires, got a fuse and switch from autozone for $5 and there u go...they work independent from the lights, it was the easiest way to wire them up. the switch kinda blends in with the interior too, so its coo
ill post a pick later
Old 12-28-2006
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute
that's really nice MetalViper! Good job!
Old 12-28-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
i HATE ebay fogs. I wish I would have just saved my money for the OEM ones. Still looks good tho.
Old 12-28-2006
Racism sucks, just like your Mom...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Scott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, the OEM's seem to have something that the eBay one's don't. Still, that ride definitely looks good with those lights installed...
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

aznprid214 has a spectacular aura aboutaznprid214 has a spectacular aura about
i bought ebay fogs and install was good but the lil plastic insertions, like the relay and switch was cheap. the plastic melted. i just bypassed the relay and bought my own switch. i just ran the power straight to my radio so that when ever i turn my keys over it will have power and when i turn it off it will shut off. this way i can drive without having to have my head lights on with the fogs. i like just driving with fogs and daytime lights. looks good that way so just watch out for the plastic stuff they send you.
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

true...we bypassed the relay and i got a switch from autozone too.
but id rather save the money!!
Old 12-28-2006

Scott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of light
^Doesn't that run a risk of permanently frying something out?
Old 12-28-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
i have ebay fogs and they worked perfect.
oh and metalviper, car looks good, now drop that bi.tch
Old 12-28-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Suzy Q
i have ebay fogs and they worked perfect.
oh and metalviper, car looks good, now drop that bi.tch
drop it and take off that hood and rollll
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

jonjon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good....i wish my motor bay was that clean!
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by djrabbi
drop it and take off that hood and rollll
all in due time my friend...but no hood?? maybe in the summertime haha
idk bout frying them....i mean the were only 50+ a few bucks, not that thats pocket change but id rather risk that than spend 300 from honda.
heres a pick of the switch, it aint pretty but it doesnt standout in the car
Old 12-29-2006

^Time to wash down those pedals, man!

The switch looks good. Like you said, it doesn't stand out...

Last edited by Scott Civic; 01-04-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

LoneWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ I have the same switch

I had to redo most of my ebay harness.

I ran a cable from the battery
to the fuse
then to the switch
then to the lights.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

pretty much had to do the same thing! haha
damn ebay!
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Wngman200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea same thing here. Had to put a diff. switch in and wire independently. Just remember to always turn em off.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

true....true
Old 01-03-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I have two of the same switches in the same spot. One isn't connected to anything yet, so it'll either be fogs or a hardwired radar detector, and the other one is for the extra outlets I put in for my laptop, etc. Does anyone know how many amps for the fog light circuit, if wired without the relay?? Like if I just wired fogs from battery to switch, to lights to ground?? I think that switch is rated for a 30 amp circuit.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
I am running the same swich for my Under car kit.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

i dont kno the amperage of the whole circuit but i know i had to replace the fuse which was 15 amps, we bypassed the relay too.
Old 01-04-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Well, if the whole circuit, ie. both lights and the switch, without the relay is fused at 15, I'm gonna guess it's less than that. Maybe I will get the ebay fogs, and just do that if i have any issues. I was just worried it was gonna be a higher amperage than that.