Anyone have these sideskirts? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2006   #1  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Anyone have these sideskirts?

Or even know which ones they are. A guy locally is selling them and I'd like to see how they look on a car before I even consider it..

Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #2  
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Another crags list auction Dallas?

no clue what sides they are...
02BLKCIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #3  
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Ya, they look kinda ugly to me to be honest but I'm kinda curious..
Old 12-13-2006   #4  
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
yep they look kinda fugly...

how much are they asking?
02BLKCIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #5  
Premium Member

$75 for both...
Old 12-13-2006   #6  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
thats the r34 octane for the sedan
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #7  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
$75 for both...
dude thats the tsudo guys.... lol
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #8  
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
I think I just threw up in my mouth.... -_-
estebomb_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #9  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw View Post
I think I just threw up in my mouth.... -_-
ewww!!!
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #10  
Banned

=_JAFO_= is an unknown quantity at this point
im not too keen to that octane. The HFP looks alot better. thats what im rockin now. try that. plz dont get that kit.
=_JAFO_= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #11  
Registered!!

TheGeneralLee can only hope to improve
to be honest i have those skirts and i hate them, i got them because the kit i bought for my sedan didnt have the skirts available at the time so i became desperate and got those instead, thank god i am getting rid of mine and getting RS skirts....you want mine?
TheGeneralLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #12  
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
i rather have no side skirts then those lol
slowwhitecivic is offline   Reply With Quote