Final Pics until Spring - Page 4 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2006   #91
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Oh whatever that's a lie. Here's our last conversation.

Drew22Mader: Man, you're car sucks
TheSmuggler:
Drew22Mader: Gay silver pos. Me > you
TheSmuggler: I hate you
Drew22Mader: Go kill yourself and your ugly emo car
TheSmuggler: Wanna go get a beer?
Drew22Mader: Yeah sure
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #92
Registered!!

cj2185 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet car. Hope you don't drive that when winter comes to the midwest, lol.
cj2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #93
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
The car is already up for the winter, has been since Novemeber. First time i hear anything about snow or ice or anything winter related it goes up and stays put up till April.

Brad is always giving me **** for not driving with it's raining outside or w/e lol

Oh, and Brad, i told you not to post up our convo, but here i decided to share what you said

drew22mader: Why are you always hating on my car?
TheSmuggler: Cause mine will always be better than yours and everyone elses on 7thgen
drew22mader: Omg, like you just said that
TheSmuggler: My civic is jdm yo, look at your pos
drew22mader: yea w/e
TheSmuggler: all 7thgen members should bow to me!!!
drew22mader: Yeah sure thing
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #94
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Meh. It appears I got owned. I completely missed the "Rotas" in Smuggler's comment.
jester444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #95

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
hahahha jester, first step is admitting you got pwned. LOL jk
Old 12-13-2006   #96
Dain Bramaged.

Oh, I'm good at that. I know I'm a dumbass.
Old 12-13-2006   #97
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader View Post
The car is already up for the winter, has been since Novemeber. First time i hear anything about snow or ice or anything winter related it goes up and stays put up till April.

Brad is always giving me **** for not driving with it's raining outside or w/e lol

Oh, and Brad, i told you not to post up our convo, but here i decided to share what you said

drew22mader: Why are you always hating on my car?
TheSmuggler: Cause mine will always be better than yours and everyone elses on 7thgen
drew22mader: Omg, like you just said that
TheSmuggler: My civic is jdm yo, look at your pos
drew22mader: yea w/e
TheSmuggler: all 7thgen members should bow to me!!!
drew22mader: Yeah sure thing
Is this real or you guys just joking around??
dru106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #98

hahaha, we're just joking back and forth. Did you see where he posted what i "said" to him? So i figured i would make one up too. hahaha

Dru, don't be so quick to believe us, lol
Old 12-13-2006   #99
Dain Bramaged.

Haha it's so hard to convey sarcasm over the internet...
Old 12-13-2006   #100

yea it is, i tell brad that too, i'm like, seriously, they don't know your always joking with me. lol

Also, i'm looking at the mugen parking hand brake boot. jhpusa.com has the Mugen one for the RSX and Fit, i'm just wondering if the parking brakes are the same for the rsx. Anyone have a clue?
Old 12-13-2006   #101
Dain Bramaged.

Haha I'll know next time, now.
Old 12-13-2006   #102
Registered!!

BiggyQ is an unknown quantity at this point
car looks tight.
BiggyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #103
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Just the 18-55mm, i took some with the 50mm but didn't turn out like i wanted it.
nice! Which camera are you using? Awesome choice of background, nice contrast.
kasimmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #104

Canon Rebel XT.
Old 12-13-2006   #105
Dain Bramaged.

Damn rich catholic school kids.
Old 12-13-2006   #106

hahahah, i'm not rich, but i am catholic, how'd you know? lol
Old 12-13-2006   #107

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Cuz you're a ricer
Old 12-13-2006   #108
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
i wish people would stop posting in this ricer thread....makes 7thgen look bad...

...now on to my important topics...whens Fast and Furious 4 come out??
s0ltker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #109

Iunno Steve, but i thought they had mentioned something to you about being in it this time?

Sujak, tripod is a MUST. I use one all the time. Even though your body is stable on a knee, the camera is still held by the hands and arms. Which still move. Even you pushing the shutter button cause the camera to move.
Old 12-13-2006   #110

You have hands and arms?
Old 12-13-2006   #111
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Quote:
Iunno Steve, but i thought they had mentioned something to you about being in it this time?
sweet i hope i get to drive ur car in the movie then
Old 12-13-2006   #112

They already had bought red flamethrows for Drews exhaust, but Drew told them he had purchased it last show season. Wait to save the movie company money Drew!
Old 12-13-2006   #113
Registered!!

hksjza80 is an unknown quantity at this point
cool car...
hksjza80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #114
- hella tite y0 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler View Post
They already had bought red flamethrows for Drews exhaust, but Drew told them he had purchased it last show season. Wait to save the movie company money Drew!
bwhahahahha <3