Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Final Pics until Spring

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04NiGhTHWK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Car looks really nice. Im not usually feelin red cars but this ride. WOW wonderful. Seems like you have put alot of time and effort into her. Great work man!
Old 12-12-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Damn people hump this car like it's something good. Whoop de do. This car is pretty much the definition of rice. Ugly red, nasty black Rotas, ghetto cf hood. Ugly ebay seats. Crap is the word of the day here
I hope you're not serious. His car looks a hell of a lot cleaner than yours.
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
i'd go with gold wheels next.... these look nice too. Very clean and sexy. btw my lugs turned pink too.
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

Gold? no plz dont. Stick with the ones you have. They are supurb.
Old 12-12-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
It'd be a drastic change, that's for sure. Besides, those are still new. Get tired of them first.
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

I dont wanna **** anyone off but im not sure how good gold would look with red. just the thought to me doesent sound attractive
Old 12-12-2006
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
^^That's why you bought a Civic, right? Damn people hump this car like it's something good. Whoop de do. This car is pretty much the definition of rice. Ugly red, nasty black Rotas, ghetto cf hood. Ugly ebay seats. Crap is the word of the day here

woahhh. whats w/ the negative attitude?
Old 12-12-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jester444
I hope you're not serious. His car looks a hell of a lot cleaner than yours.
Cleaner? Okkkkkkk whatever you say. Drew's car and my car are NOTHING alike, two completely different setups and styles. And Drew and I are good friends, and we always make dumb comments in each others threads, so, no, I wasen't serious. And I'm not out to make my car a "showy" car Jester, so your comment is meaningless. Fun noobs on here

Read my comment, do you think a real post would have "rotas" on there, and things like that No wonder this place is dying bwhahaha
Old 12-12-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
You guys need to settle down before i get Suzy Q and the whip on you. LOL

TheSmuggler and I are good friends and kid around with each other. So whenever you see him bash my car and say i have rotas he messing around. lol, he does it to get a rise out of people.

kasimmmmm, i'm gonna do motor work next and get my takata's and rear seat redone to match the front and may call it a day. Then who knows. I thought about selling the car for a 2004 White Evo. If i get a white car, Time Attacks are going on it. But let's not make this a debate on another car. I'm keeping this car for awhile, if not keep it as another car and get an Evo too. But next is the motor and hopefully pump out some hp to the wheels.
Old 12-12-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Ricer
Old 12-12-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
super ricer
Old 12-12-2006

Got me
Old 12-12-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha, don't start your **** again! lol BRAD HIN!!!!
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

What kind of lowering springs are those> They look so wonderful.
Old 12-12-2006

He's on Tein SSP coilovers, not springs And yes Drew, HIN we are so going to get arrested
Old 12-12-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^that guy can't hear you, he just got banned
Old 12-12-2006

Even if he were banned, you can still browse. Our proxy block just dosen't allow the new account activation.
Old 12-12-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
ohh ic, never been banned (knock on wood)
Old 12-12-2006
=Mugen7thgen=

WOW hecka nice car. wow its clean. Yikes how much did all this cost u drew? Thx for posting the pics. It just gave me a lil insperation
Old 12-12-2006

It cost him ALOT. Or as I like to say "We could have bought 50,000 goldfish instead"
Old 12-12-2006
=Mugen7thgen=

Lol 50,000 goldies. Nice comparison. SO im curious to know how much like in dollars not gold fish
Old 12-12-2006

Well the wheels alone ran about a cool 3 grand. Suspension is about 1300. CF hood about 500. Lipkit about 300-400. Paint who knows. Seats about 1500. Intake 100 Exhaust 400 shhesssssshhhhhh
Old 12-12-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Kevbotron
ohh ic, never been banned (knock on wood)
lol.....obviously, or else you wouldn't be posting this comment...ahha
Old 12-12-2006

Unbans do happen
Old 12-12-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Well the wheels alone ran about a cool 3 grand. Suspension is about 1300. CF hood about 500. Lipkit about 300-400. Paint who knows. Seats about 1500. Intake 100 Exhaust 400 shhesssssshhhhhh
Are you serious?? Thats a lot of $$!!
Old 12-12-2006

Well wheels and tires, sorry for the confusion
Old 12-13-2006
I like my commute

Unbans do happen
yeah, but it's not gonna happen for that guy... He got under EVERYONE's skin.

I think I like the paint best about Drew's car that red is awesome.
Old 12-13-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Drews civic is perfect just goes to show how modding should be he didn't cut any corners when he bought stuff for his car yeah it cost alot but you get what you pay for and it shows, one of the cleanest red civics on this and any other site I've been to
ooh and him being a clean freak is why his paint looks flawless
Old 12-13-2006

Hey thanks guys for the compliments, i appreciate them alot. i've put alot of time and money into the car and i love to see the outcome once it all comes together. Brad thanks for the update on what i spent on the car. LOL, jk, but, if you have ever seen Pardon The Interuption. They have an error segment to put out the errors made. lol. I see one error. The lipkit, cost like $700 - $750. Then $350 for paint. Other stuff not mentioned, exhaust, stereo ($4500-$5k) and the list goes on with shift ****, pedals, etc. It's alot of money i know but it's something i love to do and don't mind spending the money on it. But I've told brad that the only thing i wanna do now is get the car faster. So swap, or turbo is in the near future and hopefully i'll have it done before HIN. I appreciate it guys for the compliments. I don't like to brag on what i got, and will never tell someone my car is better than theirs. Just not me at all.
Old 12-13-2006
I like my commute

^It's cool you're humble about it man, a lot of people w/ a car done that well are super cocky about it happy hunting w/ the swap or turbo too!

Quick Reply: Final Pics until Spring