Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hood Molding....

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Hood Molding....

soo i have a 05.... and i saw a fellow member with the hood molding ....

i think it looks classy.... i wanna get this grille along with it.... i think i will look damn sexy...... sooo anyone know if the 01-03 hood molding would fit????

Last edited by djrabbi; 11-30-2006 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-30-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
get one and try it
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

BCCentaur3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree, try it and it would look classy. Pretty hot.
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
is that a painted hybrid grille?? looks pretty good. not really feeling the chrome hood molding though..

i like the front bumper but something seems off with the corners...maybe it's the angle or the pic...do you have any other ones?
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Synapz is an unknown quantity at this point
isnt that chrome hood molding stock on JDM ES1's?
Old 11-30-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
http://www.autoclubturkey.com/y_gara...?garageid=5002

thats the link to the members page.....
Old 11-30-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
is that a painted hybrid grille?? looks pretty good. not really feeling the chrome hood molding though..

i like the front bumper but something seems off with the corners...maybe it's the angle or the pic...do you have any other ones?
no its not a painted grille.... its black with chrome trim.....
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
oh...do they have a black one? i think that would be cleaner than the stock mesh-ish one i have
Old 11-30-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
The hybrid grill isn't my style, but it may look good on your car. I wanna get an RS grill without the "RS" on it, so it's just black mesh. I would like to get a molding for the hood like that too, but in black. Only problem is, every one i've found says "for sedan only". Does the hood molding fit an 04 coupe too?? They should be the same hood, right??
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

i do believe everything forward of the doors is the same. you can go to hondaparts.com and compare part #s...

should fit just fine though...i think it'd be stupid for the hood to be different just cause it's a 2dr vs 4dr
Old 12-01-2006
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
I think it may look ok on sedans and on silver sedans...but I have my doubts on other colors and expecially on coupes.
Old 12-01-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I was thinking of putting a black one on my SSM coupe.
Old 12-01-2006
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Hmm, thats interesting. I dont know what to tell you, I wanted to thrown a 04-05 grille on my 01 coupe. Hmm, allthough I did see some pretty nifty "home made" grills that looked better then the 05, oh well, its late- good luck man, post some pics if you end up trying it out.
Old 12-01-2006
Banned

yah i think imma go with the black grille.... with black hood molding.... i can always paint it!
Old 12-01-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^yeah he did just paint it black I've asked him before, here's how it looks w/ just the upper part painted

I think it looks good either way
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

civ_nate is an unknown quantity at this point
the 01-03 grille will not fit on an 05 civic.
Old 12-04-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
someone already fit the c/f 01-03 into a 04-05 so its possible^^^

thread was made as wel