help needed! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2006   #1
Registered!!

Big Cal is an unknown quantity at this point
help needed!

hey ppl

i have a 2001 EM2. based in the Uk, there are obv a few diff from the version you guys have, apart from the fact its manual and right hand drive!

ive looked through the gallery etc, and you guys have your indicators/turn signals on all the time? this looks really cool and i wanna do this to mine, but unsure how.

the tail lights also appear to have a small light on the part of the light that wraps round the side of the car - i dont even have a bulb in there!!

obv i also have side repeaters as per UK road law on my front wing, and these obv need to flash when i need them to, so my question is, can i also make the car look way cool and have these orange indicators on all the time - i guess like volvos? - and still have them 'blink' when i turn?

help apprciated. thanks
Big Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #2
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
hey sell me ur tail lights or get me the 05 ones... lol
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #3
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
you can try tapping it to your running lights (the little circle one) and then get a dual filliment bulb, no promises that will work.
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote