Has anyone used a stock srt-4 intercooler on their vic? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2006   #1
Registered!!

kronickz is an unknown quantity at this point
Has anyone used a stock srt-4 intercooler on their vic?

has anyone used a stock srt-4 intercooler on their civic and would it work? let me know thanks.
kronickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #2
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
the tanks point backwards.... I'm not sure where you'd direct them other than into the frame.
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #3
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
I believe S2000man01 has one on his car
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote