Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Turbo Installed Now Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
nice thats what i like 2 hear paul!! my motor will be at my shop 2mrow so if i get the rods 2mrow can u say my car will be runin friday?

and 2 u people that say they would not post that there mom and dad payed 4 there stuff ur gay. and u know that if ur parents had $ and said they would help u out and pay for most if it u would. cuz spendin around $5,000 is also for someone who is 18 and dont make like $60,000 a yr. so *** u all im that my parents love me and want me 2 be happy and have stuff they never were able 2 have or w/e. so i dont lie so im not gunna sit here be like of yeah boy! i payed for everything. sry bitch
rofl my mom and dady do not pay for my stuff. I got a roof over my head and i dun pay bills is enough for me. I DUNT CARE if ur spoiled or not, i consider myself spoiled for not having to leave the house and go on my own. Just dont go around bragging about it cuz thats how people get robbed and whatnot. come around my neighborhood and say that, theyll shank yo *** and steal all ur belongings....bitch (thats for calling me a bitch from ur pervious post) bitch.
Old 12-05-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx

and 2 u people that say they would not post that there mom and dad payed 4 there stuff ur gay. and u know that if ur parents had $ and said they would help u out and pay for most if it u would. cuz spendin around $5,000 is also for someone who is 18 and dont make like $60,000 a yr. so *** u all im that my parents love me and want me 2 be happy and have stuff they never were able 2 have or w/e. so i dont lie so im not gunna sit here be like of yeah boy! i payed for everything. sry bitch
so true
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
I'm ghetto and don't know how to talk.

Last edited by ZapThyCat; 12-06-2006 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
me and my bois is also fly high!! Balllinnnnnnnnn
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

ian01ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, this thread was cool at first.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

yeah till people started runin there mouth.. but new news... my rods are gettin re-deliverd 2 me 2mrow "wed" so ill take them 2 the shop 2mrow. so they can put them and the pistons in then the motor. so if it gets done fast friday, if not them sometime next week. i hope fri next week is the longest it will take
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
make sure they check the head and block for warping this time. i'd hate to see you only drive it around for a couple days again. and try to get some vids too.

G/L
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

Spunnout is an unknown quantity at this point
Learn to be humble. You have some really nice stuff, but that doesn't mean anything. You aren't better than anyone else on this site or in this world. Don't bother replying I wont be reading anymore of your arrogance.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
aznchinksta: oh i bet i will. bitch im from the streets, that all i do. yeah i slang and i make $ and i work a real job. and i live with my parents. if my car insurance was not $500 a month i would be on my own. and im not braggin, i only started really sayin what they do and **** cuz u **** are all like ohhh i would not tell people my mom and dad payed for it. but people asked and i told. like i said b4 i dont lie. im not gunna be like i did when i dident. & lauderhill ant **** 2 where i used 2 stay and where i hangout around now days. i know mad *****s in ft.lauderdale ur **** is soft bitch. fukn *****.

WHAT THE **** U CALL ME WHITE BOY come here and ill smack that smirck off ur ****ing white face u bitch *** mother****er, i dun care if u cuss at me i dun care if u make fun of me, callingme a *****, WTF ill beat ur *** down, u talk alot of **** u best not hope i see u in a meet or anything, if i do u best not tell me cuz i WILL beat the **** out of u, called the wrong person a ***** u ****ing ***
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
wow i cant believe how this site has gone down hill. just as i thought we have internet thugs using racial slurrs and threatening people behind their pc. grow up guys. this isnt the streets and it doesnt sound like either of you are truly from there. this isnt a place to come and try to seem tough. its the internet man who the f cares who anyone is that is across the US. dont get your pannies in a bunch over an interent comment. showing your emotions on the internet is retarted. who cares what someone you dont know says
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Originally Posted by familycar
wow i cant believe how this site has gone down hill. just as i thought we have internet thugs using racial slurrs and threatening people behind their pc. grow up guys. this isnt the streets and it doesnt sound like either of you are truly from there. this isnt a place to come and try to seem tough. its the internet man who the f cares who anyone is that is across the US. dont get your pannies in a bunch over an interent comment. showing your emotions on the internet is retarted. who cares what someone you dont know says
true that.

im just personally tired of reading about threads where mommy and daddy pay for everything and then these kids go around talking ****. I worked hard to make my car what it is today, and I take pride in it because everything ive done to it was MY hard earned money.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by spoonEM
true that.

im just personally tired of reading about threads where mommy and daddy pay for everything and then these kids go around talking ****. I worked hard to make my car what it is today, and I take pride in it because everything ive done to it was MY hard earned money.
w3rd

i have to support 2 kids and my wife, in orange county cali and try to mod my cars. and this isnt my only car with mods.LOL so believe me i hear that. It just makes me sick to try and read this internet thug mentality. i mean really who the hell types in ebonics besides some ghetto as ****. obviously dudeitmattx isnt even ghetto nor doesn he live in the ghetto with mommy and daddy being able to pay for this kind of stuff. so its even funnier to hear a well off white guy try to act hard and GANGSTA when that isnt even his lifestyle or enviroment. i mean get real!!
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Originally Posted by familycar
w3rd

i have to support 2 kids and my wife, in orange county cali and try to mod my cars. and this isnt my only car with mods.LOL so believe me i hear that. It just makes me sick to try and read this internet thug mentality. i mean really who the hell types in ebonics besides some ghetto as ****. obviously dudeitmattx isnt even ghetto nor doesn he live in the ghetto with mommy and daddy being able to pay for this kind of stuff. so its even funnier to hear a well off white guy try to act hard and GANGSTA when that isnt even his lifestyle or enviroment. i mean get real!!
hahah...so true. I mean, if you talk like a jackass, thats one thing, but when you type like one...well thats a whole different issue.

Slang:
**** yo bittch *** *****'! Im str8 up frawm the h0od y0! so dun be talkn you **** to me foo o yo *** wIll geT blasted!

in translation:
I am very upset with your previous comment. The neighborhood that I grew up in was not very pleasant. I would prefer if you would refrain from using these inhumane comments towards me, or I will have to report you to the proper authorities.

You gotta love the e-thugs tho. SO tough behind the computer.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

im not an internet thug. all i know is one thing once i see him I AM GONNA BEAT HIM. im not threating im giving him a warning. I do what i say ill do and i do back it up. At this point aplogies dose not even matter to me. He just made a enemy. He can be a nerdy skinny little kid im still gonna beat him and for a future info for people dont know calling a asian guy a ***** is like calling a black guy a ****** or a spanish guy a spic (no offense) u dont say those things and i am offended. If theres a meet in florida he best not post his name for i will remember him
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

Slang:
**** yo bittch *** *****'! Im str8 up frawm the h0od y0! so dun be talkn you **** to me foo o yo *** wIll geT blasted!
ROFL AHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

Originally Posted by AznChinksta
im not an internet thug. all i know is one thing once i see him I AM GONNA BEAT HIM. im not threating im giving him a warning. I do what i say ill do and i do back it up. At this point aplogies dose not even matter to me. He just made a enemy. He can be a nerdy skinny little kid im still gonna beat him and for a future info for people dont know calling a asian guy a ***** is like calling a black guy a ****** or a spanish guy a spic (no offense) u dont say those things and i am offended. If theres a meet in florida he best not post his name for i will remember him
Translation:
I am not a guy who threatens people behind a computer screen. If I happen to come across this fellow out in public, I am going to have a few choice words with him. Words that are not going to be very pleasant. When I say I am going to do something, you bet your bottom dollar that I am more than likely going to complete my task. My fellow forum poster is now going on my "naughty" christmas list. It does not matter to me the shape or size of this person, I am going to stick to my guns on this one. For all of the people who are reading this and are not properly infmormed, calling someone of an Asian continent a "*****" is the same thing as calling someone from an African continent an "N" word. My most sincere apologies to anyone I may have offended on that previous sentence. Those choice words were very spiteful and I am thouroughly offended by the words that were omitted from your mouth, or should I say, the letters that were pressed by your keyboard. If a meet ever occurs in Florida, and we both happen to be present, by golly whiz I am going to make sure my presence is known. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful day!
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

ok...that took WAY too long.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

Translation:
I am not a guy who threatens people behind a computer screen. If I happen to come across this fellow out in public, I am going to have a few choice words with him. Words that are not going to be very pleasant. When I say I am going to do something, you bet your bottom dollar that I am more than likely going to complete my task. My fellow forum poster is now going on my "naughty" christmas list. It does not matter to me the shape or size of this person, I am going to stick to my guns on this one. For all of the people who are reading this and are not properly infmormed, calling someone of an Asian continent a "*****" is the same thing as calling someone from an African continent an "N" word. My most sincere apologies to anyone I may have offended on that previous sentence. Those choice words were very spiteful and I am thouroughly offended by the words that were omitted from your mouth, or should I say, the letters that were pressed by your keyboard. If a meet ever occurs in Florida, and we both happen to be present, by golly whiz I am going to make sure my presence is known. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful day!
lol took the words right out of my mouth lol in a nice manner
Translation: SpoonEM I appreciate you taking the time making the previous post(s), quoting the post in a censored way with more detalied information then the wirter has acknowleged in his post. Once again I thank you. The humor that you brought to this thread has throughly entertained me. You might not know this but you are saving this thread from coruption and ESPECIALY from bad grammer.
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

Originally Posted by AznChinksta
lol took the words right out of my mouth lol in a nice manner
Translation: SpoonEM I appreciate you taking the time making the previous post(s), quoting the post in a censored way with more detalied information then the wirter has acknowleged in his post. Once again I thank you. The humor that you brought to this thread has throughly entertained me. You might not know this but you are saving this thread from coruption and ESPECIALY from bad grammer.
SpoonEM , I appreciate you taking the time to make the previous post(s), quoting the post in a (NO NEED FOR THIS) censored in a way with more detalied information then the writer has acknowleged in his post. Once again , I thank you. The humor that you have brought to this thread has thoroughly entertained me. You might not know this , but you are saving this thread from coruption and ESPECIALY from bad grammar.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

haha....its all in good fun.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

lol too funny robby!!!!
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
lmao what the **** happened to this thread
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

it went to ****.....just like every other thread on here. hahaha
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
hahahahah true.....actually this site went to **** along with the threads
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

word. haha. i love how this thread started constructive then just took a ****. haha.

thats what happens when mom and dad build your car. lol
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

rofl wow u should help me on my essays lol
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
this thread has been somewhat saved by the humor of the last couple of pages....the name of the thread should be changed now...any ideas on a new title??