Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Turbo Installed Now Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
well my friend jake was really the 1st EM2 in town turbo but he had the shitty *** TSI kit and had it on for 1day and dident do a tune and tryed 2 tune it his self and blew 3 holes in the block. he got it fixed and just put the turbo back on, but its still slow ehs only on like 4 or 5 psi with like 140whp cuz that kit blows.. i should be around 5psi and like 190whp or so, that what chris said hes got this kit also so..but yeah wed nights are kinda lame no1 gets there till like 10 or 10:30 but some sat night get crazy with like 1,000's of people. thats around 9 or 9:30 and people stay till cops come or till 12:30ish then go2 tree line 2 race and drift.. its koo all the black people come out wit there dunks on 24" and 26" rims its cool
Old 11-05-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
Welp today i did alot. got all of my wires threw the firewall to the PCS XFC, got the injectors in, drained the oil, got the boost controler in, 3 bar map sensor in, spark plugs in, and took my header and test pipe off. 2mrow i will finish the walbro 255 in line fuel pump, i need some fuel hose, then ill be all done untill the mani gets here.. witch will be 2mrow or tue i was told
Old 11-05-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
nice man! make sure u take lots of pics and a vid is not a bad idea too
Old 11-05-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
what size are your fuel rail stud extenders
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

uhhh idk exactly but i got them from chris on here, he custom made them also i got his dump tube he makes.. his user name is WilmncChris just send him a PM he will know the size. all i know is that i had 2 drill the fuel rail holes with a 3/8ths bit so lol
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

SuddenSlip is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you had your car DYNO'ED yet? I wanna know all of the good stats on your Ex : ) Especially since i have the same car as you and am getting ready to mod. You should post more pic's. Anyway congrats on the turbo. Oh & how much did you spend for that kit btw?
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Where did you get that gauge pod?

Last edited by trurace; 11-06-2006 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
looks good...
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

thx everyone i got the gauge pod from ebay lol
but now i have 1 more delay man will be here wed not tue owell
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
so no update pics I want to see damnit! lol
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
ur such a tease..just go ahead and custom make ur mani out of empty beer cans and slap it in there and call it a day! lol seriously though u need to take vids of this cuz we all wanna see what that beast can do! good luck!
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

oh i know the vids will be out wed night or so... just need the mani.. there arent really any more pics i can take except the walbro 255/lh inline pump
Old 11-06-2006
Registered!!

oh yeah 4 sure wed as soon as i got the mani and turbo on ill take pics and once i load the tune ill get vids
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
cool stuff man cant wait to see it runing
Old 11-07-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
did u relocate your battery to your trunk?
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

nah i dident.. its just out 4 the install, it will be back in in about 14hrs when the mani gets here
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

ok well i got my mani in 2day and got everything on.. but for sum reason the PCS XFC is not bein read on the laptop so i cant load the tune so idk wtf... im win 4 chris 2 get off work 2 help so.. we will see
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
sweet... too bad about the PCS XFC... hopefully chris will be able to help you out bro... more pix and that vid when you're done bro.... can't wait! GL!
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

yeah ill take pics 2mrow when its ay time 4 everyone
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

ok me and chris think its just a cable problem with my comp, so im gunna get a usb to serial adapter 2mrow at bestbuy and that should hopefully fix it, if not ill have 2 call PCS and have them help me trouble shoot it.
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Great to here that its done but sucks that you can't get it working yet just because of a cable(lets hope). Post some pics tho! We demand it! lol jk but seriously we wanna see.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

is it done yet? are we there yet? geez so slow! lol jk man.
Old 11-09-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Lookin good Matt!!!!
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

We want vids and pics! Now! lol come on we're waiting patiently.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
yea lets go man lol
Old 11-09-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Videos Or Ban
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
what's up Carl, you still hanging around the 'ville? You should check out Rack Room on Friday and Saturday nights...lots of folk about. If you see that one kid with the turboed blue 7thgen, tell him I'm coming for him when i get back!
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

hey everyone!! ok here is the new news.. i had 2 over night my whole PCS XFC wire harness back to them, the one they sent me was all fuked up and wrong. after I called them and talked to russ we found out it was all wrong. so hes gunna fix it all. so as soon as it gets back to me i can get it runin and get videos. and i will take pics 2mrow i had alot 2 do 2day so 2mrow 100% sure ill get good pics 4everyone... but i did start it just for a sec when I thought it was workin and man did it sound sick!
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
damn that sucks, how long has your civic been off the road for this install?
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
<<waiting for pics and vid

Quick Reply: Turbo Installed Now Rebuild