Clear JDM tail-lights for 04-05 coupe, what do you think? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2006   #31
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^ those are hard. if you do find them let me know
CASPER087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #32
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIZ View Post
I've been looking for UKDM tails for 2 or 3 years! I sware, I demand that I be first in line before you! haha.

I gotta show you what they look like though, heres a few links that took me sooo long to find:

https://www.abstyling.co.uk/catalog/...c2001coupe.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/uploads/1.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/uploads/11.jpg

Honestly, if your not in love with the way these look, dont even bother trying to find them. They will make you go crazy, spend hours on european google sites and days sorting throught the results with the translator of dictionary.com open. *sigh* I think its take a few years off my life trying to find these. haha...
I like em, and I think that they would look hot with a real light tint but definatly not worth it cause of how similar they are to the 01-03s
juanotejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #33
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
The UKDM tails are definitely for the hardcore enthusiats out there, because as you said, they are very similiar to the USDM 01-03's visually. IMO it really wouldn't be worth the trouble of getting them, but at least you could say that they're UKDM
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006   #34
#1 S2000 Fan

ViNRoCk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuviano View Post
IMO those are ugly. Stick with the stock tails.
Agreed
ViNRoCk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006   #35
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
JDM tyte
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #36
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wouldn't it be feasable with a contact in the UK to purchase them from a dealer or sort of a HondaAccessories.com type deal?
jester444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #37
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester444 View Post
I laugh a little whenever I see a 'vic with chrome tails like that around here...
That must often because there are a lot around here. lol. I do the exact same thing to them but I make sure they see my “smirk” on my face. Or I do the head shaking thing... like your disappointed at your new puppy for peeing on the carpet kind of thing. lmao.

About the tailights not my style personally but I would go with the european ones. Hopfully next year I will have those.
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #38
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah there are... I think it's roughly a 1 to 1 ratio of OEM to Rice. I saw a SSM 7thgen with an RSX front end conversion the other day. Of course, by "the other day" I mean like 6 months ago going down Overton Ridge.

See, the whole head-shaking thing doesn't really work with me and my stock exterior... Damn steelies and hubcaps. It's more of a personal pride thing to know I'm above that.
jester444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #39
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester444 View Post
It's more of a personal pride thing to know I'm above that.
OEM over rice any day! lmao.
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006   #40
Registered!!

Kaden_23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally, i like the stock ones alot better than those ones! Those are ugly!
Kaden_23 is offline   Reply With Quote