Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Clear JDM tail-lights for 04-05 coupe, what do you think?

Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tronixx is an unknown quantity at this point
Clear JDM tail-lights for 04-05 coupe, what do you think?

Anyone have these on their coupe (pic attached)? Found these on eBay. If so could you please post a pic, I would like to see how they actually look on the car.

I know some are probably going to bash the fact that I don't want the stock lights on my '04. Well I don't think they're all that great, and I for one want my car to look different from all the others out on the road and I think the tail-lights are a big difference. I already have some halo clear lights on my car and they look good, just getting tired of them and they were built for 01-03s (had to rig them in).
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	113858.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	68268  
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all
for one thing, there is no such thing as jdm clear taillights for our cars. and second, those look crappy anyways. either stay stock, get 01-03 taillights, or get the european civic taillights
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

04D17 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah im jus saying wat does the euro lights look cuz i wanna know and they done look half bad do u have the web site
Old 10-18-2006
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
IMO those are ugly. Stick with the stock tails.
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think they're that ugly. I'd personally get them in red, but those would look really nice on a white car. BTW for the 01-03 civic taillights are exactly the same as the US spec except the turn signal is either yellow or clear and not all red. I haven't seen the 04-05 euro tails yet so I can't say.
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
lol jdm
Old 10-18-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
y0!!
Old 10-18-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, they're different. They're incredibly ugly. I laugh a little whenever I see a 'vic with chrome tails like that around here...
Old 10-18-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
not jdm....and ukdm tails own all
Old 10-18-2006
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough
I like em
Old 10-18-2006
Dain Bramaged.

Originally Posted by s0ltker
not jdm....and ukdm tails own all
Yeah they do... I just wish they were easier to come by.
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

They say JDM on Ebay, I know these aren't actually stock japanese lights - just a description I guess. Such smart tasteful vic owners in here, I should have known.

I guess everyone around here thinks cheap rims, ground effects, and nasty sounding exhausts are the way to go. That is what I laugh at. But no, gotta keep the same tailights that everyone else has or I'm a fool.
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
what the hell do the ukdm ones look like? pic?
Old 10-18-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
this topic has been covered soooo many times, im gettin sick of it lol..... i like the ones that are red/white/red better
Old 10-18-2006
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by djrabbi
haahah i have a supra pic of what u talkin bout... ill upload when i find it. lol with flames and all of that
haha i love ricers. cause they think there rollin all nice and when people look at them they laugh i have yet to meet one beaner that doesnt have a riced a$$ car. altezzas are seriously rice bro. leave the tails if you get new ones at least get carbon fiber or something. those lights deff arent jdm more like jbm
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

pNOYjOSH can only hope to improve
keep the stock tailghts
Old 10-18-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Buy them and sell me your stock 04's since you hate them so much. I'll gladly take them off your hands.
Old 10-18-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
those tails look good on a black car i saw in person
Old 10-18-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Thats mad JDM yo!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Tronixx
Anyone have these on their coupe (pic attached)? Found these on eBay. If so could you please post a pic, I would like to see how they actually look on the car.

I know some are probably going to bash the fact that I don't want the stock lights on my '04. Well I don't think they're all that great, and I for one want my car to look different from all the others out on the road and I think the tail-lights are a big difference. I already have some halo clear lights on my car and they look good, just getting tired of them and they were built for 01-03s (had to rig them in).
ill take the OEM tails off ur hand
Old 10-18-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tronixx
I guess everyone around here thinks cheap rims, ground effects, and nasty sounding exhausts are the way to go. That is what I laugh at. But no, gotta keep the same tailights that everyone else has or I'm a fool.
You asked a question, people answered.......if you want to be different you don't need our opinion, you need your own.
Old 10-18-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
You asked a question, people answered.......if you want to be different you don't need our opinion, you need your own.
qft x10
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

Yeah..have to admit the "mexican" comments are funny - and probably true. I thought these lights didn't look as cheap. They have the same lights in all red - maybe those are the way to go. Still think the clear/chrome looks good on silver because I have them now, just don't know. Was hoping someone had some pics.

Know this topic has been covered a lot. So many of these lights on the road though, no one wants to stick up for em I guess

Last edited by ZapThyCat; 10-20-2006 at 08:05 AM.
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

My other issue is that one of my OEM light's connecter joint piece is broke, so the light sticks out a little bit on the side and doesn't fit in tight. And the lights are such a rip to replace. My other one has scratches. So I'd sell them but I don't think you'd want em
Old 10-18-2006
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
just get the carbon fiber tails or the all reds i guess
Old 10-18-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
dont get them there is one out there that is red on top, white in the middle, then red on the bottom. if you want to change them to anything go with them, at least those look good. but i would stay oem. they look the best. my car dont have much done to it, and i stand out from the other civics on the road. i got 10% tint, i blacked out my headlights, i tinted the trim of my 01-03 tail lights and i look different, i also lowered my car and put a different grille in. i stand out and i got no flashy chrome tail lights.
Old 10-19-2006
Dain Bramaged.

Those red-white-red ones (these: http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=279081 ) are some of the rare aftermarket lights that don't look really cheap and ricey.
Old 10-19-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that the 01-03 looks the best on ssm but if you want to change then I would not reccommend those ebay ones, they look jank as hell and there are better ones even on ebay, but for me 01-03 ftw.
Old 10-19-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by djrabbi
this topic has been covered soooo many times, im gettin sick of it lol..... i like the ones that are red/white/red better
Yea nobody ask djrabbi which he prefers again, hes been over this already lol.
Old 10-19-2006
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
I've been looking for UKDM tails for 2 or 3 years! I sware, I demand that I be first in line before you! haha.

I gotta show you what they look like though, heres a few links that took me sooo long to find:

https://www.abstyling.co.uk/catalog/...c2001coupe.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/uploads/1.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/uploads/11.jpg

Honestly, if your not in love with the way these look, dont even bother trying to find them. They will make you go crazy, spend hours on european google sites and days sorting throught the results with the translator of dictionary.com open. *sigh* I think its take a few years off my life trying to find these. haha...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Clear JDM tail-lights for 04-05 coupe, what do you think?