Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Here is my car, first time posting up my ride

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
susuking is on a distinguished road
Here is my car, first time posting up my ride

more pics at page 3

everyone, please need feedback on how u think of my car. like or don't like, tell me, i need some feedback ... i'll get better pic tomorrow when the lighting is better. ~
for the moment, enjoy~
Here is a link to my carputer in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onFKmnLWFS8

This is before drop;

This is after drop;

\
\
\
\
\

Last edited by susuking; 10-17-2006 at 06:33 PM.
Old 10-16-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks great to me
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

Canadian Si will become famous soon enoughCanadian Si will become famous soon enough
Lookin' good man !!
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

Wngman200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sry but not to my liking, I'm not a big fan of body kits and chrome. The drop looks good though.
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
looks good but i would get some non-chrome rims
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

getsome is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good, nice drop but im not feelin the chrome. thats just me tho. your car, you love it thats the main thing.
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

hmm... chrome ... i'm actually considering other options. but that would have to do for a time being. have to get some dough for 16" ssr.
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

Wink

Originally Posted by Wngman200
Sry but not to my liking, I'm not a big fan of body kits and chrome. The drop looks good though.
it isn't a bodykit, just a lip kit
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

thanks for all the great response
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

pNOYjOSH can only hope to improve
looks okay
Old 10-16-2006
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
ya i like but get diff rims...lol the chrome just doesnt do it for me.
Old 10-17-2006
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
I like everything but the rims as well.

1) The rims look to small on a car with a kit like that. You need bigger rims. It looks wierd with small rims.

2) I'm not a fan of chrome, but if you are, stick with it.
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
i like, cept for the chrome
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
you know what has been said...bigger rims are a must and maybe a little more color? also, not sure what colors go well with that tan/beige, but chrome is def not it. good start though
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

hmm. ... lose the chrome, gotcha!!!
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

i'm having some prob with what color goes with beige.... the rims i mean.

maybe i should just paint the whole car another color... but that is another prob.
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
check my thread in members ride. we have the same color vics .. mostly all bronze, gold color rims go with our cars imo. i got some 16 rota circuit8 in sports bronze.
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
^good looking out...im on a rather slow connection here, and searching for other gold/beigeish 'vics would have taken me a while....
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by caquinde
check my thread in members ride. we have the same color vics .. mostly all bronze, gold color rims go with our cars imo. i got some 16 rota circuit8 in sports bronze.
i've checked out the wheels, nice is the word. thanks for the insight.
anyway, do you think a si seat in a beige car look wierd?
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

i'm thinking of rota attack in bronze
Old 10-17-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
those chrome Si wheels looks pretty good, only if u had a lower profile look sick!
Old 10-17-2006
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Wngman200
thats a lip foo . wngman your ish is nice. very clean. not ricy at all. and for susuking, loose the chrome lol. i know everyone has been saying it but the only chrome that should be on your rims is the lip lol. car looks good other then that just not feelin the color to much. you can get dark bronze rims to match it or paint it and do whatev. or just go with black with polished lip with that paint. black with the polished lip matches anything. is that a xenon rear lip? and are the side skirts to? if it is i have both! i havent seen any one else with my set up for body styling yet. i have xenon front bumper not lip though. and rear lip and sides from xenon. cant wait to see what my kit looks like painted lol. its grey primer right now until i get the money cause i just ordered rims.
Old 10-17-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i think some 17" black rims with a polished lip would look hot on there, it will also compliment the black housings.

just wondering where did you get the chrome si wheels?
Old 10-17-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
<3 ur carputer.... i though a dvd/navi touchscreen was the **** untill i saw ur carputer.......hahah
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

Thanks sleepyriceboi, i was wondering when someone gona say anything about my carputer hahah .. the carputer is just under my seat, but it's extremely compact. i fit it into a amp casing and hope ppl would think its just a cheap amp so that they won't break in my car.

Btw CenZ i got those rims from a member here when i bent my old rims.

djrabbi, thanks for the compliments on the rims, i am just using them till next summer when i can afford another set of wheels.

And yes casper087, the rear is xenon, but the sides and front are kaminari. will get more pic today after class. I'm thinking of shaving off the sides of the Xenon rear to get rid of the slots at the sides, and i've mod the rear a little to make it look more subtle.
Old 10-17-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
howmuch did that carputer set up cost you? n where did u get it? any info on it would be nice? did you build it....?
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

black chrome ? are u guys talking about something like dru106's rims? i like his rims, its hot. i duno whats it though. any ideas? or dru, what is that rim call?
Old 10-17-2006
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea you could just put bondo in them slits probably and get it re painted. anyone know of a good place to go to to get kits painted at a good price and a nice job? susuking also you should tint your windows and get some black rims with a chrome lip. that would look nice. maybe like 20% or even 35% just to get the look going. it sets it off real nice.
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

sleepyriceboi, i built that carputer. i got all the info i ever needed from http://www.mp3car.com/forum
just be sure u'll be patient to read thru pages and pages of info. i've researched it for half a year before i actually start to do it. or else the ppl there aren't so kind to answering silly questions. But if u r staying around in LA, i'll be glad to help you out with your own set up.

oh, btw, that set up cost me approx. 900 bucks or less. much cheaper than any of those dvd/navigations that is reputable. and it has everything and more to offer. i'm still working out to set up a 5.1 sound system in there. the motherboard i have in there has everything built in.

but the downside is the need to wait for at least 15 sec for the music to start playing. compare to the instant on that other in car system.
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CASPER087
yea you could just put bondo in them slits probably and get it re painted. anyone know of a good place to go to to get kits painted at a good price and a nice job? susuking also you should tint your windows and get some black rims with a chrome lip. that would look nice. maybe like 20% or even 35% just to get the look going. it sets it off real nice.
btw, i duno where would be a good place to paint. Marco maybe? i duno, i paint them myself, i got a compressor and all that you need in my garage courtesy of my grandfather. i use his equipments. about the tint, yeah, i'll do it soon. there is just so many things to do to the car. it's an addiction.

btw, i just got the car half a year ago, so, yeah, my engine light is on,(prob coz the crack header), my srs is on(i think the sensor is off), then my glass is cracked due to a rock last week, and i need a tint and rims. that's basically what i need to do all year till summer. ahhaahhahaha

Quick Reply: Here is my car, first time posting up my ride